CHAPTER 03 || ALLAH KNOWS, WHAT NEXT. IS IT AABIDA AMAN JUNAID KHAN?

Aman and Mallika reached the mosque, and Rubina Ji and Roshni also reached there. Aman knew well, that he cannot enter the mosque until she isn't with him. Therefore, he resisted going inside.

"You go and offer prayers. I will wait here for you." Aman told Mallika.

"Are you mad Aman!? Will you offend Allah?" Mallika grew angry. Finding no way, Aman unwillingly agreed to go inside. But to his surprise, nothing happened when he entered. And we all know, this was because Ayaana was already in there. This was her look, see below.

All of them offered prayers

Mallika and Aman sat inside, whereas Roshni and Rubina Ji went out. As soon as Roshni went out, due to the presence of "Jinnat ka Badshah", some disturbance took place. Rubina felt that something is wrong because as soon as Roshni exited, the disturbance occurred.

Then Rubina spotted Aman's car in the parking area. "Roshni! Hurry up! Go inside. Aman is inside the mosque, and you know he cannot stay inside without... Ayaana. "

Both of them hurried to go inside.

"Now tell me Tabeezi, what's the matter?"

"I saw the shadow of a black cat over Aman when I opened ilm-è-jinn. I think, he is Kaala Jinn or maybe Kabir. Be careful."

"O. K. Tabeezi, don't worry, I will take care, that Khan... I mean, Mr Khan is safe."

"Roshni! I know, that you will take care of your "KHANBABA". " Rubina said, and smiled as Roshni looked at her.

"I know Roshni, both of you are stubborn, and won't say it. But you both care for each other, more than yourself." Rubina thought and smiled.

"What happened Tabeezi?"

"Nothing. Let's go. Aman is already out." She told Roshni.

When they reached outside, Roshni saw a small boy playing in the middle of the parking area, and a car advancing toward him. The driver, I think, was unable to see that boy.

Roshni pulled him towards herself, and they both fell to the ground. Roshni got a cut on her hand while all this and was bleeding. But she was more concerned about that boy.

Mallika, who was watching all this from a distance, said, "Is she mad or what? Her hand is bleeding, and she is still busy with that boy."

"Mallika, this is India. The girls here consider every child as their own." He replied, and remembered Amir and Roshni's bond, and how, when once Amir bit her finger, she didn't remove it because she feared that Amir would start crying, and how she jumped into chalk chhal kua to save Chhotu, sorry, Mr Chhotu.

At that moment, Roshni's dupatta flew with the air and fell on his face.

"This belongs to that girl only. Mallika, return it to her." Aman said, he had not seen her face si he didn't know, that she is Roshni.