CHAPTER 18 || WHAT DID YOU DO KHANBABA!

Aman thought, "Now I think you are hiding so many things from me. And I will find out all that. Whatever the problems between us but nobody has the right to trouble Mrs. Roshni Aman Junaid Khan. Not even she herself."

Though she had taken the antidote, she was still weak. But she didn't want him to notice that.

"Was this the work you called me for?" She asked frowning.

"No, Khanna has done that, you don't need to worry!" He lied.

Now, it seemed that Aman was in a mood to argue.
''So, why did you go to meet Imran? ", he asked her.
"Ji... woh..." she had no answers, so she stopped in between the sentence.
He knows her well, she cannot straight away say lies in front of him. She can do this in front of anybody but not him.

He smirked.
(Aman's point of view:)

I looked at her.

She was trying to prepare herself for her lies.
"I know you can't do that so easily with me, after all, you are my wife." I thought to myself.
"He... he called me for some work." She lied.
"Then what was the reason for you to hug him that way? Was that the work he called you for?"
I asked to know what she will say.

I know why she did that very well but still asked her to know 'her' answer.

"He wants to marry me," she said.

At that moment I was amazed.
She could have told me the truth straight away, but it's her nature.
She never wants anyone to know about her sufferings. How a girl like her can even think of harming anyone? And according to her, telling me the truth will make things complicated, I guess. No, there is something, I don't know about.

"Oh! That's good. Mrs. Roshni Imran Khan," I replied.
She didn't like that at all. I could see clearly that she was not happy with what I said.

I was just laughing in my head.
"Ok, Mrs. Khan if you want the game to go on this way, then it's all ok." I thought.
She stood up to leave. But I stopped her.
"I have an announcement, come after dinner tonight. " I said.
"Ji yes." She replied and walked away.

At night, we all had our dinner.
Then I called all the family members in the hall. Roshni and Salma Ji also came.

"I have an announcement for you all!" I told them.
"My dear brother Imran and Roshni will also get married on the day of our Marriage in the same ceremony," I announced.

I knew I could deal with the situation whenever I wanted to, but I wanted Roshni to take a stand for herself.
I wanted her to oppose my decision, which I knew was totally wrong.
Imran and Mallika, both are aware of the fact that Roshni is my wife, but Roshni is unaware that both know the reality.

But it was not as I expected, I thought she'd oppose me, but she just went away from there.

Everyone in the family was annoyed with me but I knew what I was doing.

I went to my room and stood by the window, gazing at the moon. After a while, my eyes fell on Roshni, who was sitting by the fountain. I knew she was not happy with all whatever I did.
I went down to the garden. I don't know, whether she felt me or saw me, but as soon as I went there, she wiped off her tears, trying to prevent me from noticing them.
But her eyes spoke out every single emotion of her heart.

"Aren't you happy now?" I questioned but got no reply.

I can bear everything, but not those pearls in her eyes. They are the most valuable asset I own. The day I made you go away from myself, you took away the old Aman Junaid Khan too.

She saw a small cut on my wrist, which I had acquired during the fight when Mallika attacked me.
She stepped forward and wanted to heal it that very moment, but she left.

Roshni's point of view:

I was there but still couldn't heal him. I have no rights to him now and that's the worst part of all this, because, his injuries and hurts just take away my happiness.
How can you do this to me Khanbaba? How can you decide my life? my future!
I couldn't sleep that night.
How can I marry someone else and that too in the same ceremony?

The next day we met in the garden, and I greeted him.

Aman's Point Of View:
Her eyes had swollen up due to plenty of crying the last night.
Her face had grown pale. But she didn't speak up.
And her silence was sufficient to kill me at the moment.

She went out and I was about to go behind her, when I saw Aliya sitting in her room, dressed up as a newly married bride. I remembered that once Roshni had told me, she saw her the same way.

I went behind her.
"Roshni stop, you can't go alone, it's not safe," I shouted to stop her, but she didn't stop.
"Didn't you say one day that you saw Aliya dressed up as a new bride? I saw her the same way today." I said and she stopped immediately.
"Yes khanbaba, I saw her that night and I told you too. But Allah knows best! you are such brainless, that you don't listen to anyone. " She said in excitement.
I smiled. But gave a fake angry look to her.
"I... am... sorry... Mr. Khan." she immediately changed her sentence. That made me remember how rudely I behaved that day.
"I want to talk... may I drop you?"
"B.. but princess..." she said hesitantly.
"Let's go," I said and we got into the car.

We reached the office and entered my cabin.
"That night when I went out with Mallika, did someone come here?" I asked her.
And she just stood there numb.
Maybe, remembering what happened that night.

Maddy's Point of View:

"What next for them? Do you know? If yes, tell me, and if not come back to know."

~ROOH