CHAPTER 14 || ROSHNI RETURNS JUNAID MANZIL.

Aman then handled himself and went to Roshni's ward.

Roshni: "What happened Khanbaba? Are you tensed or worried?"
Aman: "Nothing."
Roshni: "Are you upset with me?"
Aman: "No."
Roshni:"Then what was that?"
Aman: "What?"
Roshni:"Just a while back you were getting angry. Did I do something? have I caused any problem? Has something happened at home or..." She tried to speak, but due to medication she slept in between.

Aman made her lie on the bed properly.

"I am sorry Roshni... I did not know that you were facing such problems.
Please get well.
I want you to get well. For me! I am sorry Roshni! I am sorry.

But what you did to my ammi wasn't right!
I will see that later.
Whatever be your plans, your reasons but for now you saved her. And you are suffering because of me.... but.. why didn't you tell me?"

He told everyone about the situation but mallika and Aliya were not there and Imran had been out.

3 DAYS LATER...

Roshni was discharged from the hospital.
RoshAn went to Junaid Manzil.

Everyone welcomed Roshni to the house.
Whole house was decorated with nargisi petals.
As soon as she stepped in all those petals bloomed.

Mallika came there seeing her.

"Hey you! you are Aman's p.a., right? So let me tell you, I don't allow his staff to enter my house." Mallika said in a rude yet mocking way.
Aman was standing on one side as he knew the result of what Mallika said to Rosh.
Till then, Imran and Aliya had also reached home.

"Ma'am you are mistaken, I am not..." Roshni was about to say but Mallika didn't let her say.

"What! I am mistaken? Do you know, to whom you are talking? If not, let me tell you, you are talking to Mrs. Aman Junaid Khan to be! So, just stay in your limits, Roshni Ahmed!" Mallika shouted at her. But she was unaware, that this time, it wasn't as before; because now, she was talking to Nawab Begum Roshni Aman Junaid Khan.

On the other hand, our Khanbaba was busy with his Khanna on his phone.

"Is she suffering from any mental illness? Or is there any other issue? I am asking you?" She said looking at Aman.

"What?" Aman asked her, busy on his phone.
"Is she suffering from any mental illness?" Roshni repeated her question.
"As you say." He replied, still his ears engaged with Khanna's beautiful and melodious voice.

(Meanwhile me: May I tell you?
She is not suffering from any disease, as brainless people do not suffer any illness related to brain.
Also me: Yes! She is! Immediately send her to asylum. I will help you.)

"Oh just shut up!" Mallika shouted at Roshni and raised her hand to slap her, but Roshni held her hand and squeezed it. She hissed in pain.

"Hi! This is Roshni Aman Junaid Khan.
And you are standing in my house.
I am his wife." She introduced herself and asked Aman, "Isn't it Khanbaba?"
"As you say." He replied, still busy on his phone.

Imran was standing there still, stunned by the revelation.

"Khanbaba! What are you doing!?" She exclaimed at him.
"As you say." She got the same reply.

"OK! What I want to say is, you are brainless." Saying that, she frowned at him.
"As you say." He repeated again, but then he realized what she said.
"Ji.?" He asked her again.
"Ji yes!" She replied, then winked at him and went away.

"Aman! That means you are her "KHANBABA!" And She was misbehaving with me and you just said nothing!" Mallika shouted at him.
"I can't say anything." He replied.