CHAPTER 28 || THEY ARE JUST PAWNS!

THE NEXT DAY.....

All were ready for the Nikah.

RoshAn, Mallika and Imran's nikah was done Nikah was done.

Imran and Mallika left for London soon after marriage.

RoshAn were happy and all the others too, except Adaa.
She was fuming and was jealous to the core.

"I want him! I want him! At any cost, I want him!" Adaa was repeating the same line in her head.

One Month Later.....
Everything was going well. All were sitting at the dining table for breakfast. Roshni was serving when suddenly she fainted.

The Doctor was called and her pregnancy was confirmed.

"She is pregnant Mr. Khan." The doctor said and Aman's happiness had no bounds. The family was ready for celebrations.

After a while Roshni gained consciousness and She found Aman sitting by her side.

"What happened khanbaba? Is there some problem?"

"No Roshni, you are.... we are... gonna become parents." Aman informed her about the good news.
"What! Wow khanbaba!" She exclaimed In joy.

They were both very happy.
There was a party in Junaid Manzil to celebrate Roshni's pregnancy.

Hearing that news, Adaa was burning in jealousy, "I will kill you and your children and snatch my Aman back," She said and turned to leave.

She went to her room and shut the door. As soon as she turned, Rakh Jinn held her neck.

"It was your responsibility to see that this never happens, then how Adaa? How did this happen?" Raakh Jinn said and threw Adaa away.

_____________________________

Dadi, Phuppi, Parveen, Farah, Tabeezi and everyone were all happy and there was hustle and bustle all around.

On the other hand, there was someone who was planning to ruin Roshni and aman 's life.

"I want the throne, I deserve it. No one can take my rights." Someone was fuming.
"I am, the elder daughter of the Noorani family. But what did I get? A punishment! 1000 years of a punishment! No! I will win all my belongings back!" She said and hit her spear on the ground in rage.

And she turned, her beautiful eyes, her lips, her nose pin.. her looks are sufficient to kill a thousand people.

She is Laila; The Princess of Bloodmoon, and the elder twin of the present queen, Chandni

She is Laila; The Princess of Bloodmoon, and the elder twin of the present queen, Chandni. She was wicked, so she didn't get the crown and now she wants to become the queen of bloodmoon. For this, she will have to kill the twins of Jinn-Ayaana.

Here Kaala Jinn got to know about Laila and her intentions.
He called her to the cave, they met and planned against Aman and Roshni.

"What about Rakh jinn and that girl, Adaa?" Laila asked him as he told her that he wants to join hands with her.

"They are just pawns and nothing else, and they are of no use. You just do whatever you want, but I just want Aman. He shouldn't escape. But be aware, he is the king. You are not aware of his might and wrath. Moreover, Ayaana won't let you harm him even an iota, so you need to be careful. " Kaala Jinn warned Laila.

"O. K. Deal done." said Laila and went to execute her plan.

She entered Junaid Manzil and saw them enjoying.

"Hey everyone, don't be so happy! Now it's my time to be happy." She said and whole family turned to her.

She attacked Aman but Roshni came in between and Roshni fell unconscious due to the attack.

Laila remembered Kaala Jinn's warning. She thought of making a new plan as she was aware of Ayaana's weakness now, so she went away.

Roshni was severely hurt due to Laila's attack, Aman was totally devastated to see Roshni's condition, but Tabeezi managed to cure Roshni and the children were also out of danger.

"Tabeezi, who is she and why is she behind us? What she needs?" Aman asked her.

"She is not behind you, she is behind your babies. She is Laila, the elder daughter of Noorani family; the Princess of Bloodmoon. Her sister Chandni got the throne as Laila's wickedness wasn't unknown to anyone. She was punished to sleep for 1000 year and now she is back.
She wants to sacrifice the magical twins of The King and Ayana to become the queen of the Bloodmoon." She told Aman everything in detail.

"But I won't let them harm anyone" Aman said, with determination evident in his voice.

After a while, Roshni gained consciousness.

"Are you O. K.?" He asked.
"Ji yes.." she replied, she was unable to speak perfectly due to lack of energy.

"Roshni what is this? Don't you ever think before doing any such stunts? Tabeezi was absolutely right when she said you are more stubborn than me. It's not about you only... now it's about our babies!" he said in a mix of anger and concern.

"I am sorry khanbaba! Are... you still... angry? Please... forgive me..." she said and slept keeping her head in his lap.

Aman smiled at her.

_________________________

Laila and others were in Kaala Jinn's cave. Kaala Jinn told both the girls about Laila's involvement in the plan.

"Still you are unsuccessful! You can't get what you want so easily, to get that first you need to separate them." Said Raakh Jinn eyeing Laila and smirking, "I have a plan.." she said but was cut by Laila.

"Oh just shut your mout!." Laila shouted.

"You can't do it alone." Raakh Jinn said again.
"That girl can give away anything everything and for Aman. And Aman loves her more than his life, he won't let you harm either her or the baby. To reach the babies, you need to separate them. And for that I have a plan." She continued.

"What?" Laila asked her.

"Abduct her and bring her to the cave." Rakh Jinn told her the planned.
"Then?" Laila questioned.
"Aman won't be able to reach her and you can kill her easily and get what you want." Jinn continued.

Laila proceeded as she liked the plan. She abducted Roshni.

Will Aman be able to save Roshni and the baby? What do you think?

~ROOH