CHAPTER 17 || RAKH JINN HAS A PLAN

Then it was Mallika's turn to be freed but, it was Ayaana's magic and so it was not easy to free her.
But Aman succeeded after several trials. She was finally standing on the ground.
All had an expression of disgust on their faces for her.
Mallika then spoke- "If you love her this much, then why did you leave her? What on earth is the reason for you to leave her!"
"That is none of your business." he replied indifferently. Mallika had crossed her limits, and now Aman was uninterested to have conversation with her.
He turned to go upstairs but a voice from behind stopped his feet which were desperate to reach his Roshni.
It was Aliya- "Aman, that girl is trying to fool you again. You are again repeating the same mistake. Please do not trust her again. Please do not be close to her again. She will snatch you away from all of us, think about your baby.", Said Aliya, trying her best to act as innocent as she could.

But then, she was interrupted by Tabeezi- "Aman, you loved your Ammi more than yourself. And you still do. And there was a time when you hated me and your Abbu the most and the reason was, you believed that I took Parveen's place in Junaid's life. Isn't it? And Parveen also hated me the most. She was not ready to accept me. Now how can you expect anyone else to accept your own second wife? But, my Roshni did that, only for your sake. The first time when your ex entered your life, and again when you wanted to marry your business partner. That girl got punishment for the faults which she never made!"Tabeezi said and her voice was expressing her anger and disappointment. She had teardrops on the corners of her eyes.

But Aman was still convinced by what Aliya said and he stopped Rubina from talking any further.
"Please, I don't want to talk about that matter. And don't try to act innocent, because you were also guilty for what happened to Ammi." He said and went to his room.

On the other hand, Roshni woke up and saw Aman advancing towards the room.
Roshni got her memory back when she helped Aman, her powers by the grace of 'Guardian Ayaanas' last night. But she doesn't remember what happened in the past one week.

She tried to stand and hold herself but in vain. After countless efforts, she was able to hold herself to the ground. Her feet were injured due the torture she faced the previous day. But she was unaware of all what she did for him the previous night.
He entered the room and saw her.
"Roshni! what happened?", he questioned out of concern.
"Mr. Khan, I... I really don't know how I came inside... please believe me... I had no intentions to interfere in any of your works. I just... remember that I saw you when you came back with Princess last night. Please believe me." She replied, trying to act normal as she didn't want him to know about her injuries. But she's unaware that this time he knows it all.

He knew it was not easy for her to handle herself after what she faced last night. But the way she behaved was as before she lost her memory so he tried to enquire about her 'last night'.
The time she was talking about.

And he found his doubt to be true. And it seemed that she had no memory of the past week.

Then, she hurriedly left.
Aman somewhere wanted things to always be the way they were for that one week. He missed her. And only she could complete him.

He went down and everyone now knew that Roshni has recovered except Mallika.
She was hell scared after what happened to her the last night.
She had no courage to go in front of Roshni.

Roshni left for office, was on foot.

Aman also went to office.
On the way, he went to Tabeezi to apologize for his behavior. He entered and found her lost in thoughts.
"I am sorry.... Chhoti Ammi, I didn't mean that at all, please forgive me." He said and she looked at him.

He called her 'Chhoti Ammi', and that was enough for her.
She caressed his hair lovingly and said, "I know you had no intentions to hurt me. I am not upset for that. Something else is bothering me."
"What is it? Tell me if I can help you?" He asked eagerly.
"Roshni!" she said.
"They all know she will always stand like a shield between you and your past. They want to separate both of you anyhow, so that they can fulfil their desires and I am afraid they can even take away her life to separate you both as all their efforts failed." She told him everything.