CHAPTER 29 || LAILA IS DEAD!

Laila abducted Roshni when there was no one around and Roshni was sleeping and took her, to her own palace instead of taking her to the cave. And that was her biggest mistake.

 And that was her biggest mistake

This is her castle.

Aman, on the other hand was tensed as he could not find Roshni.
Tabeezi found Roshni's location through the Ilm-e-Jinn.

"Aman, Roshni is in the castle of the Bloodmoon Princess." Tabeezi said.

"So, what are we waiting for? I am going to save her." He said and rushed out.

On his way, Aman found Chandni, the princess of Bloodmoon; and took her to be Laila.

"How dare you harm her huh! Today I will kill you!" Aman's roar echoed in the surrounding. He held Chandni by her neck and hung her in the air.

"Aman please leave me... I am Chandni... the queen of Bloodmoon and Laila's twin." she said, struggling to free herself from his hold.

Aman left her and she told him everything.

"No one can save your sister from my hold today!" Aman said angrily.

"I don't wanna save her... I wanna save you babies." Chandni said, and told him the whole story.

They both headed towards Laila's castle.

On the other hand, Roshni who was unconscious till then; opened her eyes.

"What do you want!" She questioned as she saw Laila standing.

"What I want! I want your children, your husband and my throne," Laila told her.

"What do you mean.. you want my husband? "Roshni was confused.

'I want my throne and for that, I need your children. And I need your husband so that I can offer him to Kaala Jinn." Laila cleared the doubt.

"Dare not to harm him even equal to an Iota or else I will kill you straight away!" Roshni warned Laila, and tried to use her blades but in vain as she was tied up in chains; and not normal chains, these were made of a material which could absorb powers.

"No use Ayaana! You can't do anything don't try uselessly!" She mocked at Roshni.

"I am warning You! Dare not to touch my Khanbaba!" Roshni tried to make her aware of the consequences.

"No use Ayana! You can't do anything, don't try uselessly" She mocked at Roshni.

"I am warning You! Dare not to touch my Khanbaba!" Roshni tried to make her aware of the consequences.

"You love him so much, Right? what if I tell you, that the one whom you love the most is the Son of your parents' murderer? What if I tell you, your husband's father tricked your parents into transferring the property on his name and then killed them? What if I tell you, that your phuppi Rubina was thrown out by your husband's father?" Laila's revelation made Roshni freeze in shock.

"Want to see? Have a look," Laila said and used her magic.

A screen appeared. Roshni witnessed all the events from the beginning.

"Now What do you think of your husband and his family?" Laila questioned, eyeing Roshni.

Roshni wasn't in a state to utter even a single word, she was already physically weak and the revelation made her weaker emotionally.

When Laila was revealing everything, Aman and Chandni had also reached the palace. Aman witnessed all that, and his earth displaced. He was in utter shock. How could be Abbu be so heartless?

"Whom do you support now?" Laila asked Roshni hoping to turn her to her favour. "Khanbaba Isn't guilty for this at all, he was also small child back then, Junaid Abbu had dealt his own son to the jinn too, in order to get wealthier. And the family, they are all innocent. They have also suffered all these years. Junaid Abbu made a deal which ruined my life, Now how can I make another deal to spoil my own life? You don't know Shahzaadi Khanbaba is everything to me. I can't afford losing him, And supporting you, that thing I won't do at any Cost! Mark my words!" Roshni denied and an enraged Laila attacked her but to her surprise, the spear froze in the sir just before it could touch Roshni.

A surprised Laila turned back to find Aman and Chandni standing there.

"Dare not to touch her Laila!" Aman warned her and his voice echoed in the surrounding.

Laila came and found aman and chandni standing there.

"Oh! The king of Jinns and the queen of Bloodmoon are here! Challenge accepted." She said and they got engaged in a battle.

Laila attacked Chandni and Aman while they both defended.

Laila injured them with her spear then at last, Aman lost his calm and "SINSA!", Aman called Areeba. He stabbed Laila with it.

After a while, Laila was lying dead on the ice.
The castle started shinning and a rainbow was formed above it.

Aman went closer to her and he found Roshni tied in chains like an animal. She was surrounded by a circle of fire.

"What is this Chandni?" Aman questioned.

"Aatish-e-Jinn! Roshni is an Ayaana and is carrying the baby of the Baadshah, therefore it is disturbing her. But it cannot survive when Badshah is here, go and free her."
Aman freed Roshni. He was so angry that he might have killed Laila again if he got another chance. Aman freed her.

"Khan...baba!" she feebly said and closed her eyes.

Aman took her back home and made her rest. He told Tabeezi that Laila is dead.
"At least... one problem ends here." Dadi said caressing Roshni's head which was in her lap.

When everyone left, Aman said beside Roshni.

"Roshni.. actually Abbu.." He stuttered but she understood.

"Khanbaba, I know it all. But for now, it will be good if we don't disclose the secret. I understand you." She assured him and Aman just sat on his knees crying. He hugged her, they shared a moment and she slept in his arms.

Months passed....

Roshni gave birth to twins.
And they were named Armaan and Ayan.

On the other hand, Kaala Jinn got the news about the birth of the babies.

Now it's time for the final battle. Will they win the bettle? What next? What will the Jinn do?

~ROOH