CHAPTER 19 || I WILL MAKE YOU SPEAK

Roshni's Point Of View...

I stood there, unable to answer him.
I knew he won't believe me as I am still a gold digger for him.
I wanted this topic to be changed, having no answers to his questions.

"N... Nobody." I tried to speak.
"Was it Imran? Did you call him to spend..." he asked me.
How could he be so rude to me, how could he even think of me that way?
I know he never had faith in me, but still, I felt as if my earth was displaced.
I couldn't hold myself anymore.
It seemed as if my brain didn't want to process his words.
I fell to the ground but he held me.
I wanted to cry bitterly. But I should be strong. It's not the right time. If I would say anything then his life will be in grave danger and I don't want that to happen.

"Tell me Roshni," he said in an unaffected manner.

Aman's Point of view.....
I can read her eyes. And she knows it well.
I could see that she is hiding something.

I know you want to tell me.... don't hesitate.
She could not stand.
I know it's hurting Roshni, but I have to do it. And I pushed her away as I was holding her.

"Dare not to come close to me! It's over! I am going to get married. And you too." I stated rudely. She was broken. She was unable to bear it more.
"Why did you announce that yesterday?" She asked me, teary-eyed.
"Because you only told me that you wanted to marry him. And yes, be loyal to him. Don't repeat what you did to me." I again said that intentionally hurting her and myself too.
"What!" She exclaimed.
"Yes, it's uncountable," I said.

"At first, you married me for money, you backstabbed me.
Then you tried to harm Aliya, out of your insecurities. Therefore, she left for her mother's house.

(Sorry for popping in, but the smoke which filled the house had erased everyone's memory of Aliya's death.)

Then you left my Ammi alone and that too because of money. Then, you traded my soul for powers, and then you put all the blame on Mallika how selfish of you. WOW!" I knew, every word I spoke, was making her heart lose faith in love, but still, I continued.

"Oh... yeah! You wanted to kill me right? Now you have your chance. Just do that. Wait a sec; SINSA!
"Here it is. Just take it and stab me and it's over."
I gave her my sword and forced her.
And finally, I succeeded.

No.. no.. don't think the other way... she left the sword.

"I did not do anything! Did you get that? I did not trade your soul! Did you get that?
"I had to be quiet because he (Kaala jinn) had said that if I would tell you anything, he will kill you. And I don't know why, he only told me to take Mallika's name in front of you. It was part of the deal to free your soul! And what did you just say? Aliya had gone to her mother's place! Oh God Mr. I must say, you need to visit a doctor. Aliya had faked her death and then the Jinn had taken the family to the jungle. That was the reason you left Ammi with me and went to rescue the family members. " She shouted at me angrily.

I was amazed, then I used my powers to look into the past, and found that she was absolutely correct. Aliya has something behind the cover. But what is it?

"What was the deal? What did you give him?" I asked her.
She realized that she has stated it all.
"No... nothing.. woh.." she stuttered.
"WHAT WAS HIS DEMAND!" I screamed.
"My b... blood and that deal to take Mallika's name in front of you."
"And that night it was Kabir.... not.... not Imran sir," she said sobbing.
"He came to harm you and don't you remember I... stabbed... you that day." She said weakly and fainted due to stress and weakness.

Then I understood what was the reason behind her state that night.
I knew she cannot see all that.
"I know it pains a lot Roshni. But I also know you won't speak anything until and unless I won't pressurize you."
"Aliya, I will see that your truth is out. Whatever you are hiding will be exposed."

On the other hand, Aliya and Mallika were worried as both Aman and Roshni were missing from the house.
They went to Kaala Jinn for a plan.

They reached and talked to him.

"I have Ayana's blood and I will create another Haiwana, which will be Roshni's look alike. I will assist you and help you. What I need is only Aman." He said.

"Thank you so much, you will get what you want." They both assured him.

On the other hand, Aman settled Roshni in his private room in the hotel and asked Khanna to take care of her needs. The doctor had given her a sleep dose therefore she didn't wake up.

In the evening, Aman left for Junaid Manzil with Roshni.

"Aliya's truth is about to be exposed, be ready!"

Bye!

~ROOH