CHAPTER 27 || WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Roshni and the other family members were sitting in the hall. Roshni opened the door hearing the doorbell and saw Mallika.

"Please let me stay here for some time and I will leave as soon as possible." She said pleading.

"Why not, come in Mallika!" Roshni politely welcomed her.

Aman had also returned from the office till then. He saw Mallika getting in,- "No way! this is my house. Junaid Manzil is not a paying guest house or a shelter for refugees! Where whosoever can come and stay, Just leave!" Mallika and Roshni turned hearing Aman. His anger was on the ninth cloud. He literally threw her out as someone throws garbage.

"Please khanbaba! let her--" Roshni tried to speak, but Aman didn't listen.

"No! Means No! I can't Roshni!" he denied angrily, and after a second Mallika was on the floor.

Aman was about to close the door when someone stopped him- "Bhai! Wait!" Aman stopped hearing Imran. Mallika opened her eyes, she saw a helping hand, it was Imran.

Imran had been out of station for some work and when he returned, he saw Aman throwing Mallika out.

"Let her in Bhai!" He said and Roshni supported him, making Aman fume.

"OK Fine!" He agreed looking at their cute faces, not before rolling his eyes.

They took Mallika in, made her sit. Then she told them everything.

"Will you marry me?" Imran asked Mallika after he comforted her.

"Yes!" Mallika had nothing left so she agreed because she really had regrets.
And she knew Imran was a good man.

Till Adaa also came downstairs.

"Nice idea!" They all said together, here Adaa was burning in envy.

"Take these, only you can handle this house and 'this donkey from somewhere'." Dadi said, handing her the keys.

Mallika laughed leaving 'The Business Tycoon Aman Junaid Khan' embarrassed.

When she turned to close the main door, she was shocked!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aman was on his knees.

"Will you marry me?" He asked her.
"Yes" she said and all the daffodils bloomed.
(Not to be confused, nargisi kali is daffodil.)

"Aawww...." Sara and Saima adored them.

NEXT DAY....

All were preparing for the marriage. The Imam Zamin was to be conducted for the couples.

"Hey Aman, you know what, we have already done Imam Zamin for Roshni, that day, I tied the cloth with the coin on her hand, when you planned your and Mallika's Imam Zamin." Parveen said.

Aman was amazed and happy too.
Imam Zamin and Salatul Ishtikar both the ceremonies were done and both to-be daughters-in-law were given one room to stay. Whereas, Imran and Aman stayed in one room.

"Bhai, how you and Roshni met for the first time?" Imran asked and Aman was in his own world, thinking about that day.

"She broke my car in the mosque, and we had an argument." He said, still lost in thoughts of Roshni.

"And what about that day when you had an argument in the mosque?" Imran said laughing.

"Yes! I was amazed because She was silent." Aman said and smiled.

"Bhai, she was going through a lot that time. Salma Ji wasn't well, she herself wasn't well. She had not eaten anything for 2 days then. She She didn't show, but when you were with Mallika, she wasn't happy at all. But, I am amazed because she could have married anyone, she had many choices but she didn't do that. Whenever you used to get angry and shout at her, she locked herself for whole nights and open the door." Imran told him.

"What!?" Aman was surprised and shocked too.

"Yes! But don't worry, now everything is fine."And this way, their talks continued.

On the other hand, In Roshni and Mallika's room.

"You know what Roshni, he loves you so much. Even when you were not together, he cared about you more than anything.
Whenever he insulted you or you were hurt because of him, he used to hurt himself. I wondered why was he so worried about a mere worker. But now I know the reason behind his anger and rage and care too. And I still feel jealous about that." Mallika said.

Roshni smiled remembering the past days.

Be ready, the grand wedding of Jinn & Ayaana is gonna take place. But careful, Adaa is planning something to ruin it all. What will she do? Will the wedding be completed without any issues? And what about the lady, who was waiting for 'Good News'? What are her plans?

~ROOH

And please advise me about that, should I write before track or not.