CHAPTER 23 || AMAN'S APOLOGY

On the other hand, someone was keeping an eye on them.

"We can't let this happen. If they come close... it will be impossible to take him to kaala jinn." Said one of them.

"Yes, we have to stop this... but how?" The other person.

"I have a plan." The first one replied.

In the evening....

Aman and Roshni reached Junaid Manzil.

Aman went in and Roshni, to the outhouse.

Aman was sitting in the hall, and was using his phone as no one was talking to him.

"Aman, I have found something." Tabeezi said as she entered the house breathing heavily.

"What happened Tabeezi, why you came here in such a hurry?" He asked.

"The one who traded your soul, wasn't Aliya alone. There is one more person with her." She said leaving him stunned.
Till then all the family members had gathered there including salma ji.

"Don't involve Roshni in all these for now." Said parveen giving a death glare to our Mr. AJK.

"Ohk ammi" he replied like an obedient child.

Tabeezi told them everything about that person.

[Only the Writer and her readers know that she is Mallika. 🤫🤫 But one more thing, the person with Rakh jinn was neither Mallika nor Aliya. (Guess who was she.)]

"Ammi!" Roshni entered calling Salma ji.
"Yes..." she answered.

"Your medicines!"
"Thanks!"

Roshni scanned whole of the house with her attractive, sweet, x-rays like eyes.

"What's wrong Tabeezi, and please don't say a lie. I can identify at once that you are lying. " she said.

"Yes, because you have much more experience than tabeezi on that topic." Said aman, only to get rewarded by a death glare from Parveen.

Roshni left without saying anything.

"See, you annoyed her. But thank God she didn't get to know anything." Said dadi.

"She is planning something for sure, I can bet. Didn't you all notice her facial expressions?" Aman said with a surety.

"They can never imagine it's you." Said Rakh jinn with a devilish laugh, "They can't even imagine that you have returned."

"I sacrificed my soul to kaala jinn for him, how can they expect me to leave him like this. I want aman! He is mine."

On the other hand, Roshni was suspicious that all are hiding something, so she tried to find it out. And finally, she found it all. She went to Tabeezi, in order to confront her.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? Tabeezi it's not fair!" Roshni said angrily.

"Do you tell us anything before doing it?" Someone said from behind.

She turned back and found that it was Aman.

"What do mean by that?" She said.

"Did you tell me, when you donated your kidney?

Did you tell me, when Kabir had come to office and I asked you the next day?

Did you tell me, when we were in the mosque, that using your powers could cost your life?"

"Did you tell me when you made that deal to free my soul? When you were hurt by Rakh jinn's dagger? When you used your shield and got that wound on the night of sangeet. When you faced that bloodmoon all alone and they held you captive? And after that you did blood donation for ammi? When you lost your powers protecting my sword? And when again when you lost your powers protecting me? Did you tell me about any of these?" Aman questioned leaving her stunned.

"You know very well that I love you to the core of my heart then why didn't you tell me anything. Facing it all by yourself? Why Roshni?!" He asked her.

He held her by her shoulders and again asked her.

"Did you trust me when I said it was Aliya who attacked Ammi?" She said and he had no answers except silence.

"I am sorry Roshni " he said and knelt down in front of her.

Roshni couldn't see him this way, she forgave him.

"It's ok Mr. Khan I forgive you." She said and he stood up and picked her in his arms.

They almost forgot that Rubina Ji was also there.

"You can do all this afterwards Aman, after all she is your wife." She said and they realized where they were.

All of them wanted to know more about the person who made the soul deal (Mallika) and the other mysterious person was planning to destroy them.
But they had no clues about that.

Aman recieved a call from dadi and she told him that Mallika is back.

The phone was on speaker, Roshni heard that, her face paled hearing that.
She didn't say anything but Aman understood.

"Let's go, I have an important task to complete." He said and took her from there.

Tabeezi panicked so she went to Junaid Manzil.

Do you know who is that person? What is the 'important work' Aman was talking about?