CHAPTER 07 || NO ONE EXCEPT AYAANA!

Next day

All the family members went to the mosque for the Salatul Ishtiqar ceremony before Aman and Mallika's wedding.

The entire floor and pillars were decorated with petals of Nargis.

Mallika went inside before anyone else.

"Wait, Aman!" Aman turned and looked at the voice of Tabizi.

"What happened Rubina?" Dadi asked Rubina Ji.

"Nothing Mommy, I need to talk to Aman about something important," Rubina said, and Dadi went inside from there.

"Aman, you are a jinn... and no minor jinn, you are the king of jinn.

Be the king of dark skies.

You know, the jinn cannot go inside the mosque." Rubina warned Aman again.

"But Tabeezi, I have come here many times. Then this time..?"

"Aman, how many times have you been here in the last year? Just remember."

"No, I didn't come even once." Aman noticed Rubina's point.

"You can come here only if she is with you, and without her..."

"No Tabeeji, I can go inside. I had come here with Mallika sometime back also and there was no problem."

"But you....." Rubina Ji tried to stop Aman, but Aman went inside without listening to her. Tabeezi was shocked to see him enter without any trouble.

"See Tabeeji I said no..." But before Aman could finish his words, he saw Tabeeji smiling looking at the ground and then he looked down.

When he saw those petals, all of them, on the floor, on the pillars, and everywhere, had turned into flowers. He looked back and found that Roshni was standing there with her eyes closed.

Roshni had put on the same Kurti, that she was wearing when she came to the mosque with Rubina Ji. Roshni had not noticed the petals.

Tabeezi left, asking Aman to come.

"Roshni!" Aman almost shouted at her.

He jerked her, and she opened her eyes. Roshni was wearing a short sleeve dress so Aman noticed the 3 cuts on her arm but ignored that in rage.

"What are you doing here?" He angrily asked Roshni.

"I told you that you will prepare for the wedding of Mallika and Me. And today the ritual of Imam Zameen was to be held at the hotel, didn't it? What happened about that?" Aman asked her in a stern voice and asked Roshni to leave from there.

"Mr Khan that... that's actually what you said was, that you will decide how the decoration will be..."

"So what?"

"So your call didn't dial so I went home"

"Jee? Where?"

"I mean, I went to Junaid Manzil and"

"And what a Roshni!" Aman let out all his anger on Roshni.

On the other hand, Maulvi Sahib asked the name of the couple, and Parveen said Aman and...

Grandmother was surprised to hear Aman's voice and said "Roshni?"

And Maulvi Sahib took it as Aman and Roshni and rituals were performed for them.

He took Roshan's name together and blessed him.

Everyone was surprised at that.

All of them kept quiet and didn't say anything, and that stupid Mallika didn't notice what had happened.