CHAPTER 15 || DARE NOT TO HARM HIM!

Next day, Roshni woke up. After freshening up, she packed her bags and was ready to leave.

She didn't find Aman in their room, so, she thought he must be busy with Mallika. She went downstairs but he wasn't there too.

Her instincts were constantly foretelling her that something isn't correct. She was trying to figure out when she recieved a call. She immidiately rushed out of the house, devastated.

At Night...

Roshni returned. Her eyes were red, and her feet were bleeding.
Mallika was sitting with the family, when she entered with a pale face and held Mallika's wrist.
She dragged her in the middle of the hall.

"Are you mad? Why did u do that? Why!" Roshni yelled at her.
"I told you yesterday itself that I will free you both. Afterwards you can do whatever you want to! Then what was the need to drag the matter." Roshni jerked Mallika backwards.

Roshni was also weak. She was feeling dizzy, she lost her balance, to which, Sara and Saima came to help her but she denied. Thinking of the consequences, Sara went to a corner and called Aman.

"Bhai! Bhabhi had gone somewhere in the morning. She has returned now, and she is angry at princess Mallika, also, seeing her condition, I am sure she isn't well. And I don't, but due some reason, she is very angry too! I have never seen her in this state before. Bhai! please come fast, none of us has the courage to deal with her. We have never witnessed this side of her.

Mallika has done something again and it seems as if Bhabhi will kill her if she were to get a chance. She won't listen to anyone. Only you can deal with her in the current situation. Bhai, please come as soon as possible. Please bhai!" Sara informed Aman, she was astonished to witness everything that happened in past few minutes.

After 15 minutes:

Aman reached Junaid Manzil and saw the scenario.
Roshni was about to slap Mallika but Aman held her hand.
Roshni saw him and immediately hugged him.

"Do you know khanbaba, What she did? She.. she-" Roshni sobbed between her words.

"Yes, I know. You just forgive her Roshni. It's not her fault. I had told her to do so." Aman tried to comfort her, but he also, was unaware of the actual matter.

"What! You did it? You told her to do that! What's your problem Khanbaba! If you want to kill me, do it straight away. You have your sword na, just call it and stab me. stab me I said!" Roshni jerked him away from her. Aman's statement made her ground displace beneath her feet.

"I hate you khanbaba! I hate you!" She said and ran to her room, crying.

He then noticed her foot prints which were made out of blood.
Aman lost his calm witnessing that- "I have never seen her so angry. what did you do to her?Tell me Mallika! Tell me!" He thundered.

"You are yelling at me because of that girl! Now, I won't tell you." Mallika denied.
Aman grew tensed about Roshni's condition, therefore he rushed to theor room. He reached found the door closed. He knocked many times, but all in vain; only the sound of breaking of materials could be heard. Then, all of a sudden it stopped.

He grew anxious, broke the lock and entered.
He didn't find Roshni in the room. Then heard the sound of water from the restroom.
So he went there and saw Roshni lying unconscious under the shower, surrounded by water.
He turned the shower off and took her out. He checked her and found that she had high fever.
He told Sara and Saima to help her change her clothes. They did it and helped her to settle on the bed comfortably, while Aman repaired the broken material in the room.