CHAPTER 26 || YOU ARE MINE!

"You!" She exclaimed in surprise as she saw Adaa there. She stepped backwards in disbelief witnessing her condition. She was severely injured. Aman also came hearing Roshni's voice and froze at his place.

She fell on her knees almost begging Roshni to let her stay.

"Please let me be here. I am not safe outside... the people... those people... won't leave me!
I don't know who are they! But they are behind me. I.... I... I just.... just ... want to stay here for sometime, I will surely leave when those people would stop following me.
They are behind me because my father planned my wedding with a man whom I don't want to marry, so I escaped and they are following me. Aman please let me stay Please Roshni I beg you!" Adaa continued and Roshni's heart melted seeing her in that state.

"You can stay here, as long as you want." Roshni said and made her stand.
"Thank you so much Roshni, they might have killed me if you wouldn't have allowed me to stay here. You are my saviour Roshni." She continued her oscar winning acting.

Aman was not convinced by the decision she took, as he already had sensed something fishy in the whole matter.

Aman and Roshni left to their room, not before making Adaa comfortable.

Sara and Saima were with Adaa for some time and then they went to their own rooms.

"I want to talk Roshni, what you are doing is not correct. She might have some motive and plans behind her arrival here. If not, from where she appeared after a year?" Aman tried to make her aware.

"Khanbaba, didn't you look at her condition? She is injured. How come I could deny her? Tell me!" She justified herself.

"That's the problem Roshni, your angelic heart... that's the only problem... you believe people so easily, and they consider you as a fool. How can you allow your husband's ex- fiance to stay here... to ruin your life jaan" he said almost pleading to let adaa out of the house.

"So, Mr. Khan, your love is so weak that anyone can come and destroy this beautiful relationship and you can't do anything about that huh!
Unbelievable khanbaba! You trust me right? So just let her be for some time and then I will ask her to shift to some other place." she continued with that beautiful selfless smile.

"Oh! What makes me fall for you is this, your nature... you faced everything because of Aliya, who was my ex-girlfriend.
Then mallika whom I was going to marry in my rage, and after all these you are still ready to have Adaa in this house." He said, lost in thoughts of his lady love.

"Khanbaba!" He came to reality not before hearing her snap.

"Where were you lost?" She asked teasing him.

"In my love!" He replied, and she blushed.

"Ok then! Adaa is going to stay here only." She declared.

"O. K. Fine jaan! If you are happy then I am happy too." He said with a sigh.

"Thank You! Khanbaba," Roshni chirped and they shared a hug.

After a while, Aman left for office.

_____________________________

On the other hand..

"First part is successful. Now plan B." A lady said.

"Yes, we can't let them come close, because the first child of the King and Ayaana is destined to kill Kaala Jinn." Said the mysterious person.

"Now Adaa, it's your duty to see that they are separated." The lady said.

"Yeah sure Rakh jinn, I want aman, and I can do anything for him. I even sacrificed my soul for him." She replied and her evil intentions were clearly visible in her eyes.

"If you succeed in separating them, surely Aman will be yours." Raakh Jinn said and Adaa fell in her trap.

"Yes! I will." Adaa replied and Raakh Jinn left.

"YOU ARE MINE AMAN! AND I WILL WIN YOU BACK!" Adaa thought and laughed.

_______________________________

On one hand, Adaa and Raakh Jinn were eager to drift RoshAn apart and on the other hand, someone was eagerly waiting for Roshni's pregnancy to be confirmed.

"If Ayaana gives the good news, I can further proceed in my plan." The lady laughed having this thought in her head.

_______________________________

There, when Mallika reached her palace, she was thrown out as her father and brother got to know everything she did.

"You tried to ruin the lives of a couple and their relationship too Mallika, I won't accept you. I didn't know that my love will spoil you to such an extent!" Her father said looking at her with disgust.

"Dad, please let me be here, I have nowhere to go!" She pleaded but her father didn't pay any heed.

"I said leave!" He ordered.

So, having no other choice, she again left and came to India.
Finding no where to stay, she went to Junaid Manzil.

Now what destiny has for Aman and Roshni? Will the baby take birth? Or will he die before coming into this world? What do you think? Who is the other lady, who wants Roshni to give the 'Good News'? Will Mallika's return affect Roshni and Aman's lives?

~ROOH