CHAPTER 13 || YOU! TRADED MY SOUL ROSHNI?

Mallika apologizes to Roshni, but not publicly. Roshni smiled, Aman noticed, but he did not like it.

"I asked you to apologize to her in front of everyone, didn't I?" When Mallika came to Aman, Aman got angry seeing her.

"But I apologized to her, didn't I?" Mallika said in her defence.

"This is the only difference between you and Roshni, for you, your ego matters more, and for the Roshni, my words." Aman said angrily.

Everyone finished their work by evening, and then they left for home.

On the other hand, Aaliya went to the Kala Jinn and demanded more powers from him, so that she could complete her revenge.

She made a new deal with the Kaala Jinn.

The Kaala Jinn sought Aman's soul.

Aaliya agreed, she said yes, and the deal was done.

The Kaala Jinn gave her powers.

Mallika and Aman reach home.

Roshni went to the outhouse.

Aaliya came to Mallika and told her everything.

"If you support me, Aman will be yours." Aliya said.

"I agree!" Mallika said, and both of them got busy in carrying out their plan.

Mallika had the power of Ayana, so she could kill him.

Aaliya gives her some pills, to help her disguise, and after eating them she becomes Roshni.

She went to Aman and said, "Aman! I need to kill you. That is what destiny says. In return for everything I have done for you so far, I demand your life."

Aman agreed.

"Okay do whatever you want." Aman said, and he called his sword.

Mallika attacked him.

He fell, and the sword returned to its place.

Then it went to Roshni.

Roshni gave her the name Ariba, because it means Sharp.

Roshni was sitting on her bed.

Ariba came and told her everything.

She ran to the cave.

There she saw the Kaala Jinn with the soul of Aman.

She asked him what he wanted in return for Aman's soul.

"I want your ..... blood." said the Kaala jinn.

He gave her a container, and asked to fill it with her own blood.

She gave her blood, and in return, kaala jinn freed Aman's soul and there Aman came back alive in Junaid Manzil.

Mallika was there in the door of the house. Aman saw Mallika as he gained consciousness. She came, and hugged him and said that she had saved him.

And told him all those false stories, according to which Roshni had made the deal of Aman's soul for powers.

"What did he ask for in exchange for my soul?" Aman asked.

"My blood!" said Mallika, and she fainted, though she was acting, but Aman thought she is really unconscious.

Aman took her inside.

And at that very moment, Roshni also reached Junaid Manzil .

She told everything to Aman, but Aman did not believe her.