CHAPTER 01 || THE MAGICAL TALE

The imagination of humans, is very limited no! They can't even imagine, that these fairies ; and djinns exist in real life!! They are not just stories!

Hello!

I am a fairy! I am maddy! I am real. And I am on this earth, since 1200 years! I have seen many things, and heard many stories.... witnessed many unexpected events which have more than usual, but a magical love story like this; no!!... I have never seen before.

Aman is possessed by a jinn, and his dadi knows it well, but awww....poor dadi! She can't tell him the truth. She cannot tell him, that he is possessed ,by a jinn!

But if there are jinns in this universe, then Angels too exist, and also exist, human beings with angelic heart.

You know what, This story is about 2 people!....

A nobleman, who is cursed by the dark shadow, of a djinn! And, an entertainer, who has the heart, of an angel!.

They are poles apart, but their lives are connected in the most unexpected way, through fate, and magic!

You can say different paths, but one destination.

Aman is in the search of a girl who has the heart of an angel. But where that girl is?

But we know that,right! let's see, how will this story go on.

Parveen Junaid Khan, Aman's mother, falls I'll and her life falls in danger because of Rakh Jinn's magic and she can be protected, only if Aman marries an Ayaana, a woman with the heart of an angel. Salma pretends to be sick, forcing Roshni to marry Aman for money. Aman misunderstands Roshni to be a woman with ill intentions who will do anything for money. He detests her and gives her a cheque for marrying him. Aman and Roshni marry.

Roshni feels a connection with Aman but is hurt by his rude behaviour. Later she falls in love with Aman, but he disliked her. Because of some misconceptions, Aman throws her out of his house and his life. Aman's brother, Kabir Junaid Khan, makes his entry. He tries to kill Aman, but to save Aman, Roshni takes the arrows herself and dies. Aman realises his deep love for Roshni after her death and is left heartbroken.

Kabir brings Roshni back to life but keeps her under his control, aiming to separate her from Aman. He erases all her memories with Aman. Kabir's hold on Roshni is destroyed when Aman stabs her with a magical dagger. Then Roshni regains her memory. Parveen is revealed to be evil who wants to use her sons to become the queen of jinns. Parveen kills Kabir but cannot kill Aman. Aman unintentionally touches a mighty sword and becomes Jinnat ka Badshah, the new most potent dark world. Aman and Roshni enjoy their life together.

Aliya, Aman's ex-girlfriend, returns with a baby and tries to separate Aman and Roshni. The baby is revealed to be Kabir's, and Aliya is revealed to be a Haiwana. Parveen tries to sacrifice the baby to regain her lost powers, but Aman saves the child with Roshni's help. Roshni tries to expose Aliya but fails. Aliya attacks Parveen resulting in Parveen going into a coma. Aman, believibg it is Roshni's fault, asks her to leave the house.

One year later

Roshni opens a bakery while Aman is worried about Parveen's decreased health conditions.

And believing, Roshni is the reason for parveen's condition, he wants to take revenge on his love.

Aman destroys her bakery, and hires her as his p.a.

One fine day Roshni goes to the hospital for Salma's medicines and finds whole of the Khan family there.
She asks the nurse about them, and she tells her everything.

Roshni decides to donate her kidney to parveen.
And coincidentally her kidney matched with parveen.
She donates her kidney to parveen.
And all this is still unknown to aman.

Will he ever get to know the truth.

~ ROOH