CHAPTER 09 || NO ONE CAN BEAT THE KING

Tabeezi called everyone to the hall, everyone in the house gathered there.

"What happened Rubina? Why have you called everyone together like this?" Grandma asked.

"Ammi! Lal Chand has taken her with it. Ro..", Tabeezi was about to tell that, by then Mallika had also come there.

"Whom Tabeezi?" Mallika wanted to know.

"She is the one, who helped Aman today. The one, who was in a mask."

"Tabeezi, who was that person? The one who came in the mask? I was scared. I didn't have the strength to face him in his beast form." Mallika asked.

"Whoever He/She, The person was like an angel; or rather I should say, She was an angel. She was Ayana." Tabeezi said.

"What? Does Ayana mean? Aman's?" Mallika was shocked.

"Yes. Aman's first wife." Dadi told Mallika.

"Tabeezi, why would she come here? She was only concerned with Aman's money. She doesn't care about this house, the people here, and their suffering.

"Just stop it, Mallika! This is known to me, and somewhere in his heart, Aman knows it too, that she was Ayana, whom Kabir had called. Otherwise, no one has so much courage or strength; To stand as a shield in front of Aman. She was Ayaana of the Emperor. She is now in the custody of Lal Chand, and Aman may say that he hates Ayana, but everyone knows that Aman's life resides in Ayana. At any cost, Aman will not leave her alone amid that danger." Tabeezi replied.

Till then Mallika saw Aman leaving from there.

"Where are you going?" Mallika asked.

"Someone's life is in danger, he needs me. I am going there. Ask the rest of it from Tabeezi. I don't have time." Saying this, Aman started leaving from there in a hurry, and then Mallika stopped him.

"Whose life Aman? Is it Ayana? You still care about her?"

"Yes, it is! When she was about to sacrifice her life for me, no one stopped her even once; And when she needs me, I can't go?" Aman was furious.

"Aman, why will she come here? Anyway, she was a deceiver, how bad she had done to your mother. Whatever happens in this house, what difference will it make to her?" Mallika interrupted him again.

"I don't need to know from you, whether it will make a difference to her or not. I know her very well. Well never mind."

"Tabeezi, how do we find her out?" Anxiety was visible on Aman's face. Mallika did not like this.

"Her clips will bring you to her Aman."

Aman extended his hand, and the part of Roshni's clips that Mallika had come in Aman's hand, Aman took them and left, and Mallika angrily went to her room.

Salma Ji was watching everything from outside the house, and now she was at peace, as her daughter's husband was with her.

On the other hand in the Kaala Jungle, Roshni was in Kabir's captivity.

"Look Raakh Jinn! The life of the King of Jinns is in my grasp, and Ayana, whose immense power is discussed by both Jinnat and Zehral, ​​is in front of me today. She is weak. Her husband doesn't care about her anymore. If things were the same a year ago, Aman would have destroyed the entire forest by now to find her. Today her game is over. And the biggest thorn in my path will be cleared. ", Kabir smiled saying that.

It was nighttime. This time Kabir is Zehral, ​​so the red moon's fluid was cold. And the temperature was unbearable for Roshni.

By then Aman reached there.