CHAPTER 05 || DON'T WORRY ROSHNI

So, khanbaba is alive.

Kabir indeed came to Roshni but after that, he did magic on Roshni and so Roshni stabbing aman is all her imagination. She was hallucinating due to Kabir's magic spell on her.
Kabir knew that only the thought of losing aman and that too killing him herself will harm her more than any weapon on this earth.

"Ayaana, this is just the beginning of the game..... what did you think? Aman's sword being captured, my attack on you using that, then the breaking of the sword, that was all a coincidence? No Ayana....... no. I know sister-in-law, no matter how much my brother hates you, Whatever you may be called, you will always stand as a wall between him and our dark skies. To take him towards the dark world, it is very important to kill you first." Kabir said and smirked

Rakh Jinn appeared that moment.

"Kabir, you could have killed her yourself, so what was the need of playing this game?" She questioned as she was unaware of his plan.

"Oh! Rakh jinn, I felt very bad knowing that you are so stupid." Kabir gave a

"Meaning?" Rakh Jinn asked still could not understanding.

"You are really stupid. This hurts me here."

"Just give a straight answer, before I prick you some more. Did you understand?" She screamed as she grew angry with him.

"Roshni has become weak now, but she is Ayana. You have no idea of ​​her power, her power is still so much that I cannot defeat her even if I want to. I am more afraid of Ayana's strength than Aman's strength." Kabir continued.

"Even Aman is weak in front of her, right?" Rakh jinn enquired.

"Yes, but the Roshni herself makes sure, that every time, the one who wins is Aman. And this is the problem, the king is weaker only as long as Aayana stands as an enemy in front of the King. But here, Ayana herself is the shield of the Jinn. I cannot compete directly with this at the moment. I was a Jinn before and now I have become a Zehral, now I don't have all my strength, and you are of no use, so I have adopted this method.

My brother won't come before tomorrow morning and by then her guilt will take her life."

Kabir said laughing, and they left.

When Aman was in the club, he received a call. It was of the client, whose project report he had given to Roshni, to prepare.

Aman called Roshni to know about the work, but she did not receive the call.

So Aman left Mallika in the club and went to the office.

He reached there around 10:30.

He opened the office and cabin with a spare key.

And there, he found Roshni unconscious. He later noticed that by that the glass of the table had not been cleaned. Also, Roshni was hurt by some pieces of glass.

He lifted Roshni in his arms and lay down comfortably on the sofa. So, it took some time and then removed the pieces of glass that were there from her hand.

Aman was about to leave but then Roshni whispered, "Khan... Baba......"

He turned and saw that Roshni's eyes were filled with tears, she whispered again, "Khan... Baba...... ."

There was a pain in her voice, and Aman felt it.

He got down on his knees.

A: Ji?

"Are you... feeling pain?" She whispered again In her sleep.

And she hugged him tightly.

Aman could not understand why she was in such a condition. But he knew she needed him.

"What happened?" Aman questioned.

"You are well... right? Your wound... has it healed... you... you... know he... he... came here... he said... I... I killed you." She said and hugged him.

"What? Who?" Aman asked, astonished.

"That ka...... " she tried to speak further, but before she could finish,

Roshni's grip loosened and she fell completely unconscious again.

Roshni could feel Aman's presence, and so she was relaxed, her condition was better by morning.

Next Morning...

Aman woke up and saw that Roshni's head was in his lap and, found her sleeping peacefully.
And his lips carved into a smile, unknowingly. But soon he came to reality.
He placed Roshni's head on the sofa and got up. And went Into a room in the hotel and changed

In the meantime, Mallika came to Aman's cabin and saw Roshni sleeping there on the sofa
She splashed water from a jug on her face
Roshni screamed in fear due to her last night's experience,
"khanbaba!"

Aman rushed to his cabin after hearing the shout.

"Hey Aman, this.. this girl, your low-class, nonsense P.A., was sleeping right here. The houses of such people are also cheap, she would have thought that she would stay here." Mallika said insulting Roshni.

Roshni did not know that Aman was also there last night as she was talking to him in her sleep.

"Actually Mr " Khan... yesterday I don't know how I slept here. I just.. " she said trying to justify herself.

"Was anyone here yesterday?" Aman questioned her.

"Ji... Ji... Ji... no. Ji no." She replied stuttering at her words.

"Well then, you can go... but a minute...How did you get hurt in your hand? And how are you wet?" he had understood by looking at Mallika's hands as she had a glass of water in her hand. But he wanted Roshni to answer.

"Actually....I just got wet in the rain last night." She lied, Aman understood and smiled at her cute lie, which never harms anyone. The way he lied when he asked about an outsider's presence, he understood that something was wrong.

And she left.

After he left, Mallika started quelling about what Aman did last night. "Wait a minute, who is this khanbaba?" Mallika enquired.

"Why are you asking about it?" Aman tried to avoid the topic.

"That girl screamed taking this name, that's why." She said.

"Her... husband.," Aman told her the half-truth.

"Who keeps such names nowadays " Mallika mocked.

"It is good that Aman has come on time or else there would have been a problem. But Aman and Mallika will get married. What will be her reaction if Parveen comes out of the coma? Someone is about to come, a new chapter is about to be added to this story. Aman and Mallika's Imam-Zameen tomorrow. There is a twist in this but you will have to come here tomorrow for that." Maddy