CHAPTER 10 || DARE NOT, TO HARM MRS. AMAN JUNAID KHAN !

Recap: Aman and Rakh jinn's fight.

Everyone saw blood oozing from Roshni's wound but there was nothing that they could say, Roshni left.

Aman followed her.

"Wait Roshni! Wait! I said stop!" Aman angrily stopped her.

"Ji, tell me?" Roshni turned and said.

"How did you get hurt? And tell me the truth, Got it? Don't lie." Aman questioned knowing everything.

"Ji.. woh... That... This happened at the time of decoration. You go Mr Khan is your wedding function, people will question if you don't stay there. Roshni said deferring.

"Oh yes Aman, she is right. Come on, after all this is not a simple marriage, it is the marriage of the Baadshah and Ayana. And you Roshni! Now don't ask who these two are! Let it go! I'll just tell you, Jinnat Ka Badshah, i.e. the King of the Jinn, means Aman; And Ayana means me.

Ayana... means the girl who has an angel's heart, who can never hurt anyone. Only She can save Aman from the shadow of the Jinn, that too when she cares more about Aman's life than her own. Now don't start praising me. I am like this only.

I never thought about myself, I always put Aman before myself and my life.

Even if I have to put my life in danger for him, I will not even think." Mallika was going on speaking.

Ya Allah! How much does she speak?

Now Maddy also wants to speak, Princess Mallika, The heart of an angel, is of glass, and in this stone world, he has to break down at every step. It hurts, it hurts a lot, and you are also a part of this stone world, you are not worthy of an angel's heart. It also needs the soul of an angel to possess an angelic heart.

Uff! Let's come back to RoshAn. So I was telling you about Roshni.

Tears rolled down her cheeks after hearing about the marriage.

But she quickly wiped them and said,

"I'm sorry... in the future, because of me, there will be no problem in the function of your marriage.

Come on, let's go inside, at last, it's Ayana and the king's Nikah.

Everything should go smoothly." Roshni said, and she went inside with Mallika, she wound still bleeding.

Aman also followed them. Mallika announced a partner switching duet dance.

The dancing couples were:

Saima - Aftab

Farah - Imran

Aman- Mallika

Sameer as Huma (Rajshree Rani as Aftab's sister)

Yuvraj (Brother of Mallika) - Sara

Song: Kaun Tujhe Yun Pyaar Karega.

You all know Yuvraj very well. He again started abusing Sara according to his habit. Roshni and Aman both noticed this. Roshni came in place of Sara.

Blood was still oozing out from Roshni's wound.

Then they all switched for the first time.

Now,

Roshni - Sameer, Aman - Saima, Mallika - Aftab, Yuvraj - Huma, Imran and Farah.