CHAPTER 22 || GET OUT AMAN!

Roshni went to the outhouse.

After what Aman did, everyone was hell angry at him.
Dadi and parveen were annoyed.

"You cannot be in my house after what you did. Just leave my house, Aman Junaid Khan. You can't stay in front of my eyes tonight." Dadi said sternly.

He left and came out.

It was raining, aman sat under the nargisi tree. But it had very less number of petals.

Imran saw him sitting there, standing by the window of his room.
He messaged her,

"Come out ."

She came out and saw him sitting under the tree.
He was sleeping, drenched in rain.

Roshni's p.o.v.
I turned to leave, but then again turned to him.
He was sitting under the tree with eyes closed.

I didn't know what was the reason, but what I remember is that, the last time when he stayed in rain for the whole night, the next day he was burning in fever.
You people tell me... if he can't resist cold what is the point in being made of fire?

I went to him.

"Mr. Khan.... Mr. Khan!
Why are you sleeping here? Don't you have your room? Or your wife has thrown you out?" I asked him.

He looked at me with surprise.

"No.. it's not that... I just wanted to spend a night here." He said.

"Just take this.... Mr. Magician jinn , 'Yehh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka', or else your jadu won't be of any use. The newspapers in kaala jungle will have this headline tomorrow
'THE MOST POWERFUL JINN IN THE WORLD CAUGHT COLD DUE TO RAIN' the mighty king! just take it."I said ironically.

And gave him the rain coat which I had.
He looked at me with surprise, may be on what I said.

I came inside, giving him the stuff.

Aman's pov...

She gave me the rain coat. But the thing is I couldn't tell her anything.

She doesn't know about what happened.... but, if she gets to know, the headline will be...

'THE MIGHTY KING THROWN OUT OF HIS OWN HOUSE'...
OR
'BUSINESS TYCOON, THE GREAT AJK.... THROWN OUT OF HIS HOUSE' newspaper.... no!

What am I thinking, may be, due to what Roshni said!

Maddy's P.O.V.
Aman slept there.
The next day Imran woke him up.

"How was your night Bhai?" He asked him.
"Shut up!" Aman patted his head.
Then, they both went to office but Roshni stayed at home as dadi denied her to go to office.

There, on the way, they went to Tabeezi, to ask about Roshni and her health.

"Aman, she is well, she survived but she had lost her remaining powers. You have to care for her as you know how much she cares about herself. Keep her away from all these issues. She will face them, but please care for her Aman, my child has suffered alot these days." Tabeezi said with a sigh.

"O.K. Tabeezi, don't worry I'll take care. I think my chhoti ammi has started thinking alot, like her daughter-in-law. " he said smiling.
They shared a mom-son moment.

They both reached office and found Roshni there.

"Why are you here? Dadi told you not to come?" He asked her.

"I convinced her and came as now a days, I find it boring to stay at home." She replied.

That moment, he recieved a call.

"Aman, Roshni left for office.
When we were talking to Tabeezi, the phone was on speaker and she said someone is behind you and ayaana should stay close to you. She again made an excuse and left for office. Take care." Dadi said from the other side.

Aman raised an eyebrow while talking as he looked at Roshni.

He hung up the call.

"Did you really convence her?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ji... yes.." she said making an innocent face.

Imran laughed at her only to be rewarded with a glare from her.

She went out for some work.

"Bhai don't you think it is hard to handle her?" Imran said.

"Yes, and it should be. After all she is Mrs. Roshni Aman Junaid Khan" he said with a smirk.

After discussing issues with Imran, Aman went behind Roshni.

She was standing near the reception, talking to the receptionist.

"Why were you on a leave for a week? Did Aman sir agree for your leave?" She asked her.

"I had an urgent work, so I was on a leave. And yes, I had Mr. Khan's permission."

"Roshni, do you know anything about Aman sir's first wife?" She again questioned.

"I have heard that she cheated on Mr. Khan and that's why he has turned so heartless." The receptionist again said.

"I don't know anything about her. I am new here. You know that." Roshni replied, "And about Mr. Khan, I don't know, may be his wife was not worthy of a loving husband like him. So, he left her." She concluded.

"O.K. let me go and take his signatures on these." Roshni turned around saying so only to find Aman standing.

"Roshni, how can you judge anyone without a meeting? Have you ever met her?" He asked her in a questioning manner and smiled at them both, secretly winking at Roshni, which the receptionist couldn't notice.
It was only noticed by Rosh.

Before that time, whenever he heard anyone talking about his first wife. He would just fire the person.
The girl was surprised.

"Can I have your signature on these?"

"Sure." Aman replied.

"Both of you, back to work or else my office will turn into a resort for you girls.... sitting and talking the whole day." He said and went.

Roshni too went behind him.

"Roshni, listen.... I am sorry." He said.
"Aliya was wrong and know that. Please forgive me... please Roshni."

"Oh wow Mr. Khan.... you know that. How? Did ammi tell you?"

"Yes."

"Oh... only Roshni Ahmed needs to give you proofs right. You believe everyone else without any proofs. I told you that very day... but... according to you I harmed her as she didn't like me right!!!🥺🥺"

"Roshni... just give me a single chance.... please Roshni."

"There was another person with Rakh Jinn?
Who was that?"