CHAPTER 11 || ALIYA IS BACK!

Two people in the Kaala jungle were talking among themselves;

Someone said "Now I will not spare them. I will ruin their lives. That Roshni always comes between Aman and us, but not this time! I will make it in a way that Aman will never believe her in future."

It was a man's voice.

The other person, who was a girl, said "Yeah! And then our way will be clear. I want to see her death a pitiful death! Where no one is with her even to cry over her death.

Neither her family, And nor... her khanbaba . I want that Roshni to die a miserable death. Now I will use your shield as a weapon against you... Aman Junaid Khan... be ready ... I'm back." And both of them gave a devilish smile to each other.

Next Day...

Roshni woke up and found herself in that room. On their bed. She tried to get up but could not stand properly.

She was feeling dizzy. But then she stood up, and was about to leave, that moment Aman came.

He saw her

"Mr. Khan I... I don't know how I came here.... I don't remember... Me... I was about to leave, woh..." Roshni said to Aman.

She lost his balance. But she somehow managed to make up the balance and quickly left.

"Everything has changed, Roshni. A year has passed, to some extent I have also changed. I became the old Aman became Junaid Khan. In whose heart there was more hatred than love. But you have not changed, even a bit. Even today everyone has the right to your happiness; And on sorrows, the rights are only yours."

"All this time, Your heart was away from you, bhai. Hate arises only when a person gives the place of heart, to one's mind ; And then you are 'Jinnat ke Baadshah'. And see, as soon as your heart returned, you are melting again.

Still think, marriage can be stopped. Anyway, I like Badi Begum more." On hearing the sound, Aman looked back and found Sara standing there.

"Sarah, speak wisely. And there is no one called "Badi Begum". Aman Junaid Khan has only one wife.

"And that is known to everyone, it's Roshni Ahmed. Sorry! Roshni Aman Junaid Khan. As you were about to say in front of Yuvraj, on Ammi's welcome back party." Saying this, Sara started leaving from there.

"If you want to get married, then come down! And if you want I can swap the brides." Sara said leaving and giggling .

Aman smiled at her antics. 

Aman and Mallika had their engagement function on that day.

Mallika demanded that the entire house be decorated with Nargis petals.

And it was done as it was told.

There were petals and petals everywhere.

In the evening everyone gathered for the ceremony.

The theme was white.

Aman's look...