CHAPTER 21 || IF YOU ARE MINE, COME BACK

Roshni was not responding at all, as if she had no hope to live.
Areeba healed the wounds but she didn't wake up.

Aman was not in a state to say anything.
Every single time, when he was in need, she helped him keeping everything aside.
But now, when she needed him, he was unable to help her.
She was struggling for her life, no, actually, the problem is that she didn't want to struggle anymore.

Aman just had tears.
He held her hand.

"I know I was wrong, I know it's all my fault. But please don't go away from me this way. Don't leave me this way.
I can't live without you.
If you love me even equal to an iota, come back. If you are mine, come back." He hoped she could understand. He tried to control himself and be strong, but in vain.

After a while, She slowly opened her eyes.

"Khan.... baba..." she feebly whispered, in a subconscious state and he was relieved to hear that.

As soon as she fully gained consciousness and saw him holding her hand, she jerked him away.

She wasn't well, but you know her anger. She tried to stand but disbalanced, he tried to hold her but she pushed him away.

"Roshni you are not well, please listen to me just let me explain..." he said trying to explain everything but, Roshni was only thinking about the incident which happened in office.
But she does not remember that she told him about the deal and all as during that time, she wasn't in her senses.

"Please Mr. Khan, I can handle myself. You must go to your wife to be, she must be waiting for you. Staying with a class less girl for a longer time can harm your image." She said angrily.

"Roshni please, just listen to me, let me explain myself. Please, once, let me...."

But she left.

"Dadi, Ammi, Salma ji, why didn't you stop her. She should have listened to me once." He said with a question mark on his face.

"Did you listen one year ago, when I told you to do so? Now how can I force her Aman? Moreover, she is unaware of the fact that all her secrets are revealed to you." Dadi sternly answered.

Aman knew he was wrong, he was the reason for such a vulnerae situation Roshni was in.

He wanted back his wife.

The dusk flew and it was night.
Roshni had not seen Mallika the whole day.
She wanted to ask dadi about her, but she remembered how Aman forbade her talking to any of the family members.

By that time, Saima found the letter in Mallika's room.

It read,

"Dear Aman,

I have an urgent work at my place, dad called me and informed about some problems in the business deal which he signed a week ago. I have to go, to deal with that.

I will be back as soon as my work is over."

YOUR... MALLIKA"

Sara told Aman about that

"Ok, let her go. It might be urgent. She will be back in a week or so." He said as he didn't know the truth.

Aman and the Khan family were unaware that Aallika is also involved in the deal.

And let me tell you in advance, she will return.

Here, on the other hand, Aman was trying to talk to Roshni, but Roshni was not at all interested in that.

"Me and you, both are gonna get married soon, and it was you, who told me not to cheat on Imran sir." She said and went away.

"So rude Roshni, you never behave this way to anyone." He said with a sigh.

"You, and only you! are the reason behind such a rude behaviour by Roshni." Said Parveen, who was standing behind him.

"Have you seen her smiling in all these days even for once." She asked him angrily.

"You always kept torturing her and she never said anything.
She was silent, when you threw her out of the house, like she is a materialistic thing, and you are the owner.
Whenever you want, you throw her out, and again, you bring her back in your willingness.
She was silent, when you brought her back amidst all this pain.
She was also silent when you gave her place to an outsider.
And wanted her to see her own life getting destroyed.
You wanted her to destroy her life by herself, so you asked her to do your wedding preparations, and she did that for you.
She is still silent, when you are forcing her to marry someone else, that to in the same ceremony.
You proved three things Aman,
First, you are the son of Junaid Khan.
Second, Djinns are heartless.
And third, you never deserved my daughter, Roshni."
Said Parveen with an expression of disgust. And went away.

Aman was left alone, still regretting his mistakes and finding a way to get her back.

On the other hand, Imran was talking to dadi.

"I always wondered why Roshni always obeys bhai without any questions.
You know, the first day I met her, we had an argument because I praised her, the other way. She just, lost her calm in a second.
Then I talked about her to bhai, I said that I liked her and you know, he denied to talk on this topic any further.
But, whenever Bhai lost his calm, she always stood calmly bearing all the insults.
I thought it was because she was in need of a job, but it's something else. It's love Dadi."
He said smiling.

"She bore it all because she knows well, that Aman's anger will be the cause of pain for one of them.
If not her, he will hurt himself.
And she can never see him in pain, so, she decided to bear all the pain by herself." Dadi said.

"But Dadi, Bhai has announced the weddings, now what?" Imran was confused.

"Nothing! This donkey needs a dose, and Roshni will give him that. You don't worry!" Dadi smiled.

"Will Aman be able to get her back?"
Let's see what happens when he will face the similar situations which Roshni faced earlier.