IT'S IMPORTANT

After reading this, you all may think I have gone mad.

But it is for a noble cause. There is a boy named Ayansh Madan. He is suffering from a genetic disorder. Which can be cured only with the help of a drug which costs 16 crores. The parents of the boy belong to a middle class family so they cannot arrange such a huge sum.

So, they want help from all of us, they have only 2 months to save that child. I request you all to talk to your parents (if you are a teen like me) or yourself (if you are an adult) donate at least 10 rupees on behalf of each member of the family.

For example, if there are 6 members 8n your family, just donate 60 rupees for that child.

Let's help In this  cause people, it can save a life . Let's be a helping hand for someone.

If you read this please share this to as many people as possible through your stories and if you are not interested, please don't vote for this part.

This Ganesh Chaturthi, let's do something Shubh for someone.

And if you are on any other platform, then share it there too.

It's a humble request. 

In my view there is no better platform to share this, as we wattpaders are mostly teens, and hence the most aware people of the country. 

It's a request from my side.

~ROOH