CHAPTER 12 || ROSHNI AMAN JUNAID KHAN!

Mallika is also told that Amir is Aman's child and she thought Aaliya was Aman's first wife.

But she had no insecurities about Alia.

Next Day...

Roshni reached Junaid Manzil and saw Aaliya there.

She wanted to talk to Aman but Aman was not there.

No one was talking to Roshni.

She knew what was happening, and who was the reason.

Aman came downstairs and saw Roshni there.

Aman went to her.

She took him to a corner and said, "I had said na Alia is haiwana . You don't listen to me. Look , now she..."

Then Aman raised his hand on her, but he stopped in the middle.

Roshni took two steps back in disbelief, her foot hit something, and she fell to the floor.

"You hurt my whole family! All of them....! Now you are fooling me over here?" Aman said shaking her.

"But listen..." Roshni tried to tell him.

"Silent...! Quiet!" Aman scolded her without listening to her.

You all must be thinking, why Aman accepted Alia's words so easily! Why didn't he ask, how did Alia survive? So let me tell you that the smoke has erased the memory of Alia's death from everyone's mind.

Roshni could neither know nor understand anything. There were only tears in her eyes.

Aman grabbed her by her hand, picked her up and pushed her back.

"Listen now! I will make your life hell...! promise...!" Saying this, Aman left from there.

Roshni was very hurt at that moment.

He didn't even have the energy to get up.

Mallika and Aman's Nikah functions were halted due to Alia's arrival.

Days passed..

Mallika and Alia were now good friends.

Aman now hated Roshni.

But the Khan family did not hate Roshni, as they knew it was not Roshni's fault.

Somewhere in the house, Alia and Mallika were taking Roshni's place. But she was the least bothered about it.

After finishing Aman's office work, she used to go to that bakery. where she worked before meeting him.

Aman kept bothering her. She was broken.

The only good thing for Roshni was that Salma ji was completely cured.

A Day..

Aman was having breakfast in the morning. At the same time Roshni came inside the house to take Aman's signature on a file.

"How many times do I have to say that! No need to come inside this house. My day is ruined just by looking at your face!" Aman got angry on seeing her. He threw the file on the ground.

"Take all these papers, and get out of here!" Aman shouted at her, and left from there.

After some time Mallika met Alia.

"You are Aman's first wife? His Ayana?" Mallika asked Aaliya.

Alia was running away from this topic because she was not Aman's wife.

"No, there's nothing like that between us anymore." Aaliya replied.

On the other hand,

Whatever happened, Khan was not happy with all this. Aman had insulted Roshni so much that now the family wanted her to understand her importance.