CHAPTER 30 || KAHANI; FASAANA; JAADU SAB KHATM!

Roshni gave birth to twins.
And they were named Armaan and Ayan.

Kaala jinn got the news about the birth of the babies.

He came to Junaid Manzil with Raakh Jinn and Adaa. All the sky got covered with clouds.

All of the family members went to the terrace and Aman and Roshni went to the Garden.

"Why are you here?!" Roshni asked him full of anger.

"I want your babies because they are the ones who can kill me, who can take away my life! I don't want this to happen because I need my place! I want my power!
I want my fear among to prevail among all, that's why I wanted your children! So that I can kill them and nobody will ever be there to come in my way." He said smirking and ended it with a wild devilish laugh.

Then they got engaged in a battle, in a fierce battle. With his Sword, Aman attacked Kaala Jinn, and then he counter-attacked with balls of Fire. This way the fight went on. Aman and Roshni were not able to find any way to kill him when they heard Tabeezi's voice.

"Aman and Roshni listen! He can only be killed by Armaan and Ayaan, as they are the children of the King and Ayana." She said shouting from the balcony and Kaala Jinn gave her a death glare, to which, Tabeezi smirked.

"But how Tabeezi? How can Armaan and Ayaan kill him?
They are just small babies and they are not grown enough, to face a demon like him."
Aman and Roshni together replied.

"But they are your children and that's enough for them to kill him," Tabeezi stated.

"But how tabeezi?" Roshni asked as Aman was still engaged in the fight with Kaala Jinn.

"Armaan and Ayaan have to destroy his heart, which is in his cave in the kaala jungle... the forest."
Tabeezi gave them the location.

Aman and Roshni reached the forest and Kaala Jinn too reached there following them but before he could do anything, Armaan and Ayaan destroyed his heart with their powers, and he disappeared into the sky as black smoke and the cave broke down.
Aman and Roshni were surprised, amazed and happy at the same time. They had a family moment with the kids in the Jungle itself.

"See khanbaba, the strong babies of strong Mumma," Roshni said proudly.

"No doubt!" Replied khanbaba.

They defeated Adaa and Raakh Jinn too in the forest.

Aman and Roshni reached Junaid Manzil happily with the kids only to find Kabir and Alia standing there with Aamir.

"How are you Bhai and Bhabhijaan? See I am back." Kabir said smirking.

"Me too!" Alia said completing the sentence.

Kabir attacked Aman and they had combat.
Kabir used his vampire powers and Aman used his sword.

Roshni and Aliya also had a fight in which Alia lost and fell on the ground, begging- "Please leave me... leave me.... leave me Roshni! I beg you for the sake of my... my child. You are an Ayaana... how can you separate a mother from her child? How can you be so heartless?"

On the other hand, Aman had defeated Kabir and his sword was on Kabir's neck when Roshni said- "khanbaba just stop it. You can't do this or else Aamir will have to pay for that. We can't harm Amir." She said and placed her hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

Roshni's kindness made Aliya and Kabir realize their mistakes and they asked for forgiveness.
Aman and Roshni and the whole Khan family forgave them and they were invited to live in Junaid Manzil.
All of them hugged each other and celebrated the victory.

"See! within days of coming to this world, these children took away all our griefs. This is the love of a Jinn and Ayaana, the love of Roshni and Aman." Said Dadi.
And all agreed.

Aman: "Thank you for supporting me throughout this journey!"

Roshni: "Thank you for making this journey, the most beautiful one."

Hi All! I am Maddy.

So,
The story we began some time back, finally ends here!
Kahani... Fasana.. Jaadu.. sab Khatm....

Aman aur Roshni Ka Jaadu, kisi Aur Kahani ka hissa ban kar, fir laut kar aayega kyon ki Kahani khatm ho sakti hai, par Jaadu nahin.

[Story... Fiction... Magic... All over! The magic of Aman and Roshni will come back, being a part of some other story, because the story may end, but not magic.]

Goodbye...

_______________________________________

Hi! Dear people!

To all my readers, thank you for your support, and everything. I am not at all good at writing, I know that well, but still, you all showered your love on this book. You people ignored the flaws and noticed the perfection, Thank you so much for that.

How can I forget the thread, which is linking all of us together, YEH JAADU HAI JINN-AYAANA KA! Isn't it?

~ROOH