CHAPTER 06 || PARVEEN REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS

At that very moment, the doctor called Aman.

"Mr Khan, your mother is out of the coma. God bless the angel who donated her kidney to your mother; otherwise, we had no hope that she would survive." The doctor said happily.

"Can we meet her?" Aman asked.

"Yes, you can meet, and we can give her discharge too; but..." the doctor stopped in between.

"But what?" The lines of concern were visible on Aman's face.

"But there must be someone with her all the time." Hearing this from the doctor, Aman breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, okay," Aman replied,

And got into the car to reach the hospital with Mallika. On the other hand, the Khan family also reached the hospital.

All of them went to Parveen's ward, "Ammi, you know how much I missed you." Tears welled up in Aman's eyes while saying this.

"It doesn't matter son, everything is fine now." Parveen, explaining to him, put her hand on his head and started smiling.

"Yeah, don't worry." Dadi comforted Aman.

"Yes brother, mommy will go home and then everything else will be fine too." Sara and Saima said happily, and they both went home to prepare to welcome Parveen.

"Aman she...?" Parveen asked pointing towards Mallika.

"Ammi, this is Mallika, Abida, Abida Ahmed. My friend."

"Yes, aunty! and very soon I will be your daughter-in-law too." Mallika said the brightness of her face was telling her happiness.

"Yes, we have decided that we should get married, because no one can be better for me than Mallika." Aman narrated the news to Parveen.

All the family members were shocked. But they agreed because they had no reason to deny it.

"But Aman, Ro...." Aman stopped Parveen Ji in the middle.

"Mommy, that girl believes money is everything; nothing else is worth anything to her, and I've thrown her out of the house," Aman told Parveen.

"Aman, if this is what you want, it is right. But..." Aman interrupted her before Parveen could finish her words.

"Mummy please!"

"Ok, good." Parveen could not say anything in front of the stubbornness of the son.

They all went home. Sara and Saima had prepared a lot. The house was beautifully decorated.

Aman took Parveen inside and all of them sat in the hall, having a chit-chat.

"Bhai! We want a party, after all, Ammi is back after a year." Sara and Saima said.

"O. K. I will handle it," Mallika said, and Aman agreed.

Aman went to the office.

The news about Parveen's return to Junaid Manzil spread in the office too.

Roshni got to know that and was quite happy, she wanted to meet Parveen, but she was aware that Aman won't let her do that.

It was 6:30 in the evening and all the close relatives were to be invited to the party, the party was to be started at 7:30.

"No preparations have been made so far, only one hour is left for the party to start. It will begin at 7:30. There is no trace of Mallika. In this house, no work can be done without her." Grandma said.

Aman understood who Dadi was talking about.

"Grandma, are you still talking about her? Mallika will take care." Aman said.