CHAPTER 25 || THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON!

Roshni opened the door, and "You!" she exclaimed as she saw Farah standing. Farah jumped on Roshni as soon as she saw her.

"Finally! All well between you two. Ammi informed me that Bhai has again done the Nikah! I am so happy for you Roshni!" She said, still hugging Roshni tightly.

"Bhai! I am so happy! it's almost a year now, from the day you both parted ways, I was in touch with both of you, and have witnessed your distress. Oh! What am I talking! the main thing is, I want a party, or else my Samosas will feel bad," she said turning towards Aman and everyone burst out laughing.

"Why not! The Daughter-in-law of the family is back after a year, we should definitely have a celebration," Dadi agreed at once.

"Aman, make the desired arrangements, and make sure that Samosas are in the menu, or else they will feel bad." Parveen said and hugged Farah. Everyone shared a family moment.

On the other hand, Alia met Kabir.

"What happened Alia? Why are you here? Didn't you complete the task for which you went to Junaid Manzil? What happened?" Kabir questioned as he saw Aliya.

"Aman has got no everything. He has found out that I was the one, who attacked Ammi that night and that Amir is our baby." said and told him everything.

"Where is Amir then?" He enquired as she was alone.

"He is there only, but don't worry, I know that they won't harm him." She replied.

"Now, what are you planning?" She asked him about the further plans.

"We need to wait for sometime, It's not the correct time to do anything." Kabir told her to calm down, after he analyzed the situation.

And in Kaala jungle, there were two other people talking then. They were Raakh Jinn and the mysterious person.

"What to do now? They are celebrating Roshni's return and we are here sitting here uselessly! Do you have any plans or are you waiting for us to lose? Just use your brain and do something! We need to stop them." Said the mysterious person, it was a girl.

"Don't worry, I have already planned something. The celebrations won't to go this smoothly." Raakh Jinn answered and they their way towards Junaid Manzil.

In the evening....

All the arrangements were made and there was a grand celebration in Junaid Manzil. Many people were invited, the office staff, close relatives and Saima's in-laws.

"Hello Everyone! You all know me well, but today, I want you to meet my wife." Aman said and forwarded his hand to call his wife to the stage. the office staff was eager to meet her because they knew that Aman had patched up with his 'first' wife. There were many stories regarding Aman and his 'first' wife's breakup, so there was a buzz around to meet that lady, who could affect 'The Business Tycoon Aman Junaid Khan'.

Roshni came to the stage and held his hand, making everybody drop their jaws. They were all surprised.

"So, here I welcome my wife, Roshni Aman Junaid Khan." Aman announced.

After a while, Suhana, the receptionist came to Roshni, "Hello Roshni! Oh! I mean, Ma'am!" She greeted her.

"It's Roshni Suhana, we are friends right?" Roshni said and hugged her.

"You know what, I felt weird seeing the way Mr. Khan used to be for you, there were many girls around who kept trying to impress him, but he remained unaffected. He wasn't always 'The Angry Boss' for us, but in the past year he changed a lot. he never used to care for anyone except his work. But in your case it was different. You might not know, but I was there on night duty on the day when Princess Mallika announced her engagement with Mr. Khan. I don't know what the reason was, but while working you fell unconscious. Mr. Khan had come to office again that night at around 10:30 pm. And he was there with you the whole night. You had fever, so, he took care that no one could disturb you. Don't tell him that I have told you about the incident, or else he will fire me," she said,

"Total Rubbish! Suhana! How dare you disclose it to her! Didn't I tell you not to do that? You are fired!" Suhana mimicked Aman and both of them burst out laughing.

"Is He so strict?" someone asked Suhana.

"Oh! you don't know him... he is like the school teacher, who always has anger on the nose." She said mocking and turned, only to find Aman standing.

"Sorry... sir.. I didn't mean... that.. I.." Suhana stuttered and Roshni began laughing.

"Don't worry Suhana, you won't be fired. You have given me the best gift of the day." Aman whispered in her ear pointing towards Roshni, who was busy laughing at Suhana.

Suhana left, getting a chance to escape from the lion's jaw.

The celebrations were going on when all of a sudden it begin to rain heavily. Strong winds began to blow and the house got filled with a black smoke.

The Mysterious person and Raakh Jinn entered. The guests froze on their places. They attacked the guests and Aamir. Aamir was in Raakh Jinn's captivity.

"If you want the baby back, let me take Aman with me!" she said with a a smirk.

"Don't you know, to whom you are talking? Not a normal man, you are talking to your king Raakh jinn! Dare not to mess with me." Aman warned her and summoned his sword.

The girl who was there with Raakh jinn, was wearing a hoody, so her face wasn't visible. She took Aamir and tried to escape, to which Roshni attacked her using her blades, a small part of the hood got damaged due to the attack, making her lips visible. Seeing that Roshni stopped, remembering someone with similar features. That girl took an advantage of the situation and used her magic spell, Roshni froze to ice. That girl was about to attack her and brake the statue, when Aman summoned the sword and made a shield in the surrounding area. He then lifted the statue up and froze it in the air.

[Sorry for popping in, but, Me, listening to this while writing the above thing! Goosebumps❤😁 Try out if you don't agree! And let me know in the comments!]

Aman attacked that girl with his sword, due to which she left Aamir. He was about to remove her hood, but before he could do, Raakh Jinn attacked him.

They then had a fierce combat, at last, Raakh Jinn was so badly injured, that she had no other way than running away.

Both of them vanished in thin air, not before saying, "We will be back! And you will pay for soon for what you have done."

After they left, Aman turned to Roshni, She was in a random position, such that she could fall if he directly used his magic, therefore he brought down the statue, went closer to her and, "Kiyamifa!" He said to bring all the people and things back to normal.

They shared an eye lock.

[The situation was exactly same as the above picture.👆]

"Khanbaba! All are looking at us, leave me," Roshni said noticing the people around .

"Let them see, I am with my wife, isn't it?" He said and winked at her.

Then they had a couple dance and most importantly, Farah enjoyed with her samosas.

Later, everyone congratulated them. The party was over.

Saima's in-laws left, as they had to go abroad for Aftab's father's treatment. Saima was with the Khan family. It was a peaceful atmosphere around.

The next day, everyone came for breakfast.

They all had their meal and were sitting and talking. Aman was getting ready for the office, when someone knocked the door.

Roshni went and opened the door, "You!" She exclaimed as she stepped backwards in disbelief.

Aman went hearing her voice and froze there itself in surprise.

Who is that person? Have any idea? Tell me if you have and if not, come back to know!

~ROOH