CHAPTER 08 || AYAANA! SAVE HIM IF YOU CAN

Mallika is not Ayana but Tabeezi gave her some powers of Roshni, but still, Roshni is 10000 times more powerful than Mallika.

Along with this, Tabeezi also gave clips of Star Shape to Mallika.

They were made out of Roshni's clips. They were a small part of them.

When Mallika was demonstrating her powers, Tabeezi realized that someone had called Lal Chand again, he was none other than Kabir.

Due to that blood moon, Aman transformed into his jinn form and became uncontrollable.

Everyone ran out of the house.

Tabeezi asks Mallika to go in and help him come back to his human form, so she goes away pretending to everyone that only she could handle him.

But as soon as she went inside, Aman started playing the Tom and Jerry game, Aman was following Mallika all over the house and she started running here and there.

She came out running and everyone was laughing seeing her, at the same time Aman also came out. He was in his normal form.

Flashback:

After Mallika ran away, Aman went to his room.

He just stood there trying to be normal.

At the same time, a curtain of the room fell due to the strong wind.

There was something so special behind it, that Aman stood there looking at that.

A drop of tear rolled down from his eyes. And in a second he was back to normal.

Aman caressed it. After that, he came down.

Most of you would have guessed, that this was it.

This was a picture from their wedding day.

In Junaid Manzil.

She is with him.

King and Queen together. RoshAn together.

When she saw Aman coming toward her, Mallika got scared and ran behind Tabeeji and hid.

Even today Roshni was not there, yet she helped Aman. He got out of trouble, only because of her. Give so much power to anyone, but you cannot change anyone's heart.

No one is worthy to be the queen. Seriously, no one; except Ayaana.

At present, Lal Chand has come back, now it has to be seen what will happen.

Will the story of Aman and Roshni take a new turn?

Although it was painful for Kabir to call the blood moon, he did so to gain power, and to harm Aman. Because now Kabir was aware that he cannot face the power of Aman, and cannot kill him. Neither Kabir nor anyone other than Ayaana!

Now here, since Mallika has Roshni's powers, she too can harm Aman.

Hence, Kabir was planning to use Mallika against Aman. Because he knew, that if Aman gets hurt even a little because of someone, Roshni cannot bear it.