CHAPTER 04 || PLEASE SAVE ME AYANA !

Roshni called tabeezi and told her the whole story about Kabir's arrival and breaking of the sword.

"Tabeezi, you were right. That black cat, I think, was somehow related to Kabir.
That Kabir... came here and also attacked khanba... I... I mean Mr Khan. He might have harmed him if I hadn't been on time. Thanks for the information." She said in one go.

"No one can harm him when ayaana is with him," Tabeezi said, smiling.

"Tabeezi, but nothing is ok." She replied.

"What do you mean?" Tabeezi questioned.

"Means, his sword... it broke into 2 pieces." She Replied, and Tabeezi was shocked.

"How did this happen? And who did that?" Tabeezi asked stunned, as she was unable to figure things out.

"When Kabir attacked me with that sword, it turned into a girl, and she said that he has taken away all her powers. And then it again changed to a sword and broke.
Tabeezi, but how did Kabir get hold of the sword, it belongs to the Emperor of Djinns then how can Kabir take the sword without his permission?" Roshni was surprised at the incident.

"I don't have the answer, but I will find it through ilm-e-jinn," Tabeezi assured Roshni.

"O.K.," Roshni said, and she hung up the call.

After some time, Tabeezi called Roshni.

"Tabeezi, did you find some way to tackle the situation? And do you know something about how Kabir got hold of the sword?" Roshni asked, hoping to get a solution.

"I don't know, how Kabir got hold of her, but I know the way to restore her powers.
But... it's..." Tabeezi wasn't willing to say any further.

"But what tabeezi? Tell me!" Roshni forced her to tell the solution.

"I have found the way but it's not easy." Rubina Ji said with a sigh.

"Please tell me whatever it is." Roshni almost begged to know.

"Roshni, Ayaana is the only one who can face the mighty sword. Only you are the one whose powers are equivalent to that of the sword. You are Aman's strength.
And the sword, she is the strength of the Emperor of Djinns. So, Aman's strength can revive the strength of the Emperor. But you'll have to give away a maximum of your powers for that." Tabeezi told her the whole thing.

"Means?" Roshni asked as she was still confused.

"Means, to revive the sword, you will have to give your powers to her. But, this will make you very weak. Every time you when use your powers after that, you will grow weaker, and using your powers after that can also be life-threatening for you.
You will get your powers back o the full moon of next month.
Roshni, Think once before doing this." Tabeezi warned her.

"I have thought over it, and decided," Roshni said, determined.

Roshni cut the call and started the procedure, strong winds started blowing and all the people in the office were afraid due to this. Roshni experienced severe pain as she was already weak because of Kabir's arrows.
After the process was completed, Roshni fell to the ground.

Remember, Roshni came to call Aman but he left with Mallika.

The sword again came to its human form and helped Roshni to stand, and made her seated on the bench placed nearby. There was no one around. Then she thanked Roshni.

"Today, for the first time in history, any Ayaana has risked her life and has put herself in danger to save, but not to destroy the sword of the King of Jinns. To date, I have only chosen Mallika or Badshah from among the Jinns. But today, for the first time, I give my rights to someone. I promise you that I will come after you after today whenever you need me.

Mallika...." The mighty sword replied.

And she bowed her head in front of Roshni.
She went to the place where she should be, on Roshni's order.

Roshni went to Aman's cabin to finish the remaining work.
There came Kabir, and also Aman.
Kabir attacked Aman.
And both fought, at that point, Roshni called Aman's sword and used it to stab Kabir, but to her surprise, Aman came in between and she stabbed him.
Roshni stood there, shocked.

"Oh no ayaana, you killed the one whom you were trying to protect from me. What will you do now? Only ayaana can kill him, you know that right?

When a lover kills the loved one... it hurts me here." Kabir said, Pointing towards his heart and laughing aloud.

Aman fell, blood was oozing out of his wound, and suddenly his breathing stopped.
And ? ........
Roshni fell to her knees, some glass particles pricked into her feet and she also got hurt.
Roshni was shattered by the thought that she killed the love of her life.

Kahani humari... fasana Hamara... Gamon ne sunaya dobara-dobara. Meri daastan mein, hai bheege se mausam, hui meri palkein, tabhi phir se nam.

She remembered what aman once said.

"I will give away my life if you ask me to. And will never question why you did that." his words echoed in her mind and heart.

Slowly her vision blurred and she fell unconscious.

"What? Did she kill him? Ayaana killed the King? Is there no way to save him? Is this the end of the story?"

Question: Is Aman dead or alive

Precap: guess it yourself

Please tell me if you like it, and anything that I can improve.

~ROOH