CHAPTER 20 || ROSHNI TO ATTACK ALIYA

Kaala Jinn used his powers and created another Haiwana, Roshni's look alike.

According to Aliya's plan, they brought that fake Roshni with them, and created a scene in front of Aman.

"Aman! Aman, she is trying to kill me. Save me Aman! save me." Aliya said as soon as he entered Junaid Manzil.

"Who?" He asked her.

"Roshni." She said sobbing.

"There she is." She pointed towards the fake lady.

"Oh! Aliya, Roshni wants to kill you! Right?" He questioned sarcastically.

"Yes!" He went out, and came back with Roshni in his arms. Aliya was stunned.

"But she is with me Aliya, and she is unconscious." He said and gave her a disgusted look.

"Now it's over Aliya, You are exposed!" He said and Aliya froze, then he made Roshni lay on the sofa.

He summoned his sword and attacked that Haiwana (Roshni's look alike).

But to his surprise, the wound caused on Roshni's body too.

Aman couldn't figure the reason out, but then Aliya spoke, "As she is made up of Roshni's blood, your wife will also get affected! Oh no! You killed her Aman. If this Haiwana is dead then your Roshni will also die today as she is not in a condition to suffer." Said Aliya.

"Now when you know everything, let me just clear it all. The day the day when you left your Ammi with Roshni and went to rescue your family thinking I was dead, I wasn't. And other thing is, that my baby is Amir Kabir Junaid Khan! He isn't your son." Aliya confessed.

Aman was devastated. He looked at Roshni in surprise. She was drenched in blood.

He stabbed Aliya but before that vanished. Mallika also escaped leaving a letter. Although Aliya didn't reveal her name, but she was scared of the consequences.

Aman went to Roshni, then hecalled Tabeezi and told her everything.

Tabeezi examined Roshni.

"Aman, Roshni is physically very weak and her powers are weak too because--", Tabeezi was about to tell him but hesitated.

"What because?!" Aman questioned at her pause.

"Nothing--" She tried to justifybut Aman lost his calm.

"Oh! Just speak up Ammi! You can't hide it now." Aman almost shouted, his eyes turned blue.

She told him about the Kabir incident but did not tell him about Roshni giving her powers to Ariba.

"And I was unaware of all this! Tabeezi, just do whatever you want but I want her back. Please. Roshni please come back to me!" Aman couldn't control his tears, he knelt down, bending his head.

"Aman, it is not possible. She was not in a condition to fight with all those, but she still managed it, and that too all alone.

She has even donated her kidney to Praveen.

Then, she used her powers to save you in the mosque.

Then during your sangeet when Raakh jinn attacked you.

Then on the night of blood moon.

Then, she donated blood to Parveen even though the doctor had told her not to do so.

Then, when Aliya traded your soul.

And then, when that night, you lost your powers, when Mallika attacked you.

I can't do it Aman." She said in a low voice and her denial made his heart sink.

"Just do it Tabeezi , I don't want to hear anything. " he said angrily. Aman was quite devastated.

He had no words to say after whatever he got to know.

"And Aman, that day, in hospital, I tried to tell you that the one who attacked me was Aliya. But you only wanted to marry Mallika." And as soon as Parveen completed her sentence, Aman's face grew pale.

"My daughter suffered for a faults she never made." Parveen continued.

Now Aman's tears knew no bounds.

He was just crying like hell.

Now all the secrets revealed in front of him. He was sitting on the floor crying, no one can imagine the world's most powerful jinn to be in the condition in which Aman was.

Aman, it's a wound which is caused by your sword. Only she can heal it.

"But Tabeezi , she will never help an Ayana." He said.

That moment, Areeba appeared.

"I will do it my King. As the queen helped me when I was in need." she said. And she told him everything.

"That's why they say, no one can harm him or defeat him until his shield i.e. Ayana is present. " Tabeezi said. Aman was hell shocked.

Areeba was using her magic to heal the wounds but Roshni wasn't responding as if she had no hope to live.

Will she be able to save her? Or will they be separated.

[I am willing to punish khanbaba, what should I do? The suggestions are welcome.]

~ROOH