CHAPTER 24 || EVERYTHING IS FINE!

There, she saw a magical screen.

On which Aman and Roshni were visible, standing in kaala jungle.

It was the same scenario, the same people and the same place, aman wanted their nikah to happen the same way again, as it happened the first time, when he wanted her to save parveen.

But this time, Roshni was marrying him on her own will.

"Roshni Ahmed, Aapka nikah, Aman Junaid Khan, wald Nawab Junaid Khan, ke sath haq mehr ₹ 50,00,000 sikka raijul waqt tai paaya gaya hai. Kya apko yeh Nikaah kubool hai?" Qazi Sahab asked Roshni, and the voice echoed in the forest.

["Roshni Ahmed, your marriage with Aman Junaid Khan, Son of Nawab Junaid Khan, with a dowry of ₹ 50,00,000 In currency of the present time, to you, has been found to be fixed. Do you accept this marriage?" Qazi Sahab asked Roshni.]

"Aman Junaid Khan, Aapka nikah, Roshni Ahmed, ke sath haq mehr ₹ 50,00,000 sikka raijul waqt tai paaya gaya hai. Kya apko yeh Nikaah kubool hai?" Qazi Sahab asked Aman, and the voice echoed in the forest, it began raining. Four birds came and put a tiara over Roshni's head. She smiled and Aman was lost in her smile.

Mallika was furious to witness that, but what a pity, she cannot do anything.
On the other hand, Rakh jinn and that other person, both were gritting their teeth.

When Aman and Roshni were just about to complete the rituals, a man came and stood in the forest. He waited for the rituals to complete. After all the rituals were done, he went to Aman and said- "Khushamadeed Badshah Salamat! (I bow to the king!) Sir, you gave me a task to find out how the Mighty sword was taken away from its place. I enquired, and got to know that a Zehral came to the place where the sword is kept, and attacked the guards who were there. He took the sword forcefully and left. And secondly, the person who was there with the Haiwana, was a girl. The forest could not give any more information than the fact that she had brown hair and the ring in the middle finger of a right hand." He concluded.

"I congratulate the king and the queen on this auspicious occasion." He said, and left bowing his head to Aman. All this conversation between Aman and the other guy was unknown to the people who were there in Junaid Manzil.

Mallika was fuming as she saw their marriage.

After the rituals, Aman brought Roshni back to Junaid Manzil. Mallika was also present there.

"Why did you marry her Aman?" She asked him.

"Because I love her." He replied.

"Then what about me Aman?" She asked fuming.

"It was you who wanted to marry me, not me! Also, you were the one who traded my soul with Aliya that day." Mallika was astonished at his words, she froze to the ground.

"What happened dear Mallika? Are you thinking how I got to know about it?" He asked her, mocking.

"I am the king. And I don't need anything to know, what is happening in my kingdom." Roshni was smiling.

"Before I lose my cool, just get out.!!" Aman's shout echoed in the Khan Mansion.

Mallika was thrown out.

At night....

All had their dinner and went to their room.

Roshni was standing by the window teary eyed, when Aman came and hugged her from behind. She wiped away her tears to prevent him from noticing it.

"What happened Mrs. Khan, why are you so stressed?"

"Mr. Khan, actually... I was... no... nothing... it's all O.K."

"Don't keep everything only to yourself Roshni, just look at you, your face has lost its charm. Just share with me. I want my talkative, childish, cute wife back. I don't like this Roshni. Always thinking seriously.
Have I tortured you so much that you feel insecure talking to me? Please talk to me Roshni, Speak up.... just tell me whatever is there in your mind and heart." He said still hugging her tightly.

He slowly reached her palm.
He touched her and realized that she was burning in fever.

Aman turned her to face him and hugged her tightly.

Roshni hugged him back.
But, she lost her grip.

He broke the hug and left her as he thought, she was uncomfortable.
But as soon as he left her she tended to fall, but he held her.
And picked her in his arms.
He took her to bed. laid her there, comfortably.

He sat beside her holding her hand.
Roshni was sleeping snuggling into him.
After sometime, the situation was, Roshni was sleeping with her head on his chest. Her one hand around his waist and the other on his chest.
Aman was holding her by her waist.

The next day.....

Aman and Roshni woke up together.
Roshni looked around and tried to sum up what happened the last night.

Aman looked at her worried face and asked.
"What happened Roshni?"
"Did I trouble you a lot last night Mr. Khan?" She asked him.

"No Roshni, you never trouble me. It's me who always troubles you.
Don't keep things upto you jaan... tell me what is bothering you. You can share with me whatever you want to."

"Khanba.... I... mean... Mr. Khan.."

"Sorry for that day jaan, you can call me whatever you like to."

He hugged her more tightly.
As always, she was enfeebled by his touch. And finally she cried her heart out.

"I have no courage to lose you again. If you again feel like separating me, just kill me and end it all. Please khanbaba... I can't bare it again." She said weeping badly.

"The next time, I dare to go away from you, just slap me there itself.
I am nothing without you jaan.🥺🥺"

They both shared a moment just then Mr. Chhotu called them for breakfast.

They all had their breakfast and were going to their room but stopped hearing the doorbell.

Roshni opened the door.

"You !!" She exclaimed.

~ROOH