Unrivaled

Hey.....

Man, where do I begin?

I'll probably put similar notes in any upcoming updates for my other stories, so if you read all of them, you could put them all together to truly understand where I'm coming from?

I don't know.

Really, I've been drifting in and out of the BNHA fandom, but I could never fall out of love with writing.

So yeah

Wattpad is a pretty strange place, for me as a writer and reader, but it has a lot of history for me. It was a great start to publish actual stories online, but I've forgotten so much along the way and didn't remember to revisit old promises and old friends. I've gotten on other platforms and honed my writing skills, simultaneously getting wrapped up in two jobs and my education and life in general. I've been in and out of many fandoms, and so much has happened since my last real update, that I can barely remember why I started this book.

I've been busier than ever, and looking back on a lot of things has made me slightly nostalgic for the dumb kid I used to be. I'm not necessarily a genius now, or less of a kid than I was, but I like to think that the recent years helped me learn and grow as a person.

Now, you guys didn't come here for some deep self-reflection. You're here for slices of life, adventure, romance, and REAL high school experiences mixed in with....well, saving a fictional world with superheroes.

And in the end, that's what it is. Fiction. That's what all of it is.

So.....thanks to everyone for sticking around, I suppose.

I do have other interests, but this story holds a special place in my heart, as one of my most successful works on here. Don't know if I'm back or not, but I'll update on my own schedule, and I hope that suffices for the rest of you. I want to do my best, whenever I put work into something, and this book is not an exception.

This story has not been abandoned.

And I haven't forgotten any of you who have been with me on this journey.

So, for the real ones who are still out there, I'm going to keep this up for you.

Thank you for everything.

Enjoy.

Aizawa stood in front of his class behind his teaching podium. His gaze landed on Deku briefly before scanning the rest of his students, mentally checking attendance. Deku shifted in her seat, anxious to begin learning again and hoping her teacher's recent disappointment in her wouldn't totally affect her education.

She could do this.

She could catch up.

She meant what she had said, when she told her friends that she was going to get back on track.

All students followed Aizawa's gaze as he grunted, glancing towards the giant doorway. He wasn't saying anything, which wasn't totally odd, but he appeared to be waiting for something. The teacher had come in alone, and there didn't appear to be anyone else out in the hall. Would someone be joining their class today? Or did Aizawa just suddenly want to escape his job?

The latter was more likely, but who knew?

Once Aizawa began speaking, however, the door slid open, like a cue. "Alright. We'll have people who experienced it first-hand tell you about how different these are from internships. Listen carefully."