Side Story: Class Party, Pt. 3

"Boys," Mina groaned. "Can you believe them?"

"To be fair, we did pull the prank," Yaoyorozu sighed. "I didn't expect them to take it as far as this, however, barging into our rooms."

"How many do you think they went to?" Hagakure asked.

"Well, if they were looking for me," Deku pondered, "it's clear they went into my room. Hagakure and Tsuyu's rooms were probably checked as well."

"The guys are just crazy," Jiro shook her head.

"Yeah, and they interrupted us at the good part!" Mina suddenly grinned.

"Midoriya was about to spill her tea!" Hagakure squealed.

"Come on, Deku, we're all friends here," Uraraka nudged the greenette's shoulder, looking extremely curious.

"You can tell us," Tsuyu nodded.

"It's no one!" Deku buried her face in her hands, her skin burning as it flared up in a bright shade of red.

"Eh?! Then what's that blush for?!" Mina poked Deku.

"There's no blush!" Deku protested, her voice muffled slightly by her hands.

"Awwww, Midoriyaaaaaa, tell usssss," Hagakure begged.

"It's not nice to keep secrets," Yaoyorozu smiled.

"We're all wondering who it is, Midoriya," Tsuyu noted.

"We're not going to let it go," Jiro laughed.

"If you don't tell us now, we're going to ask you in front of the guys!" Mina resolved triumphantly.

"Aah?!" Deku yelped.

"Now that's just cruel, Ash.....I like it," Hagakure giggled.

"Putting you on the spot in front of the guys may pique their curiosity, too!" Mina smirked with an evil glint in her eyes. "Then you'll have even more pressure to spill the tea!"

"There's no tea!" Deku argued, covering her face again.

"Then what were you going to say before the guys busted in?" Tsuyu asked.

"I-I....um...." Deku faltered, lowering her hands slightly.

"There IS someone, and we're going to get to the bottom of it!" Mina grinned.

"You bet!" Hagakure agreed.

"Let's just do something else!!" Deku shrieked.

"Fine," Mina huffed, crossing her arms.

"What now?" Uraraka asked.

"We already danced, pranked the guys, ate some snacks, and played a few games," Tsuyu listed off.

"Maybe we should throw the rest of the cupcakes away," Jiro suggested, looking at the remaining five.

"Not the cupcakes!!!" Mina cried, snatching one from the tray nearby. "I'll eat them! I'll eat them!!"

"Me too!" Hagakure gasped, doing the same. "You can't just toss Sato's pastries! They're really good!"

"I'm falling off of my own sugar rush, and it's killing me," Jiro groaned, tilting her head back. "I'm bored. I want to do something."

"We still have that movie, right?" Mina inquired, wiping some frosting from her mouth. "We could watch that-"

"No, I want to get active or something," Jiro sighed.

"You want more excitement?" Yaoyorozu questioned. 

"It's not even that late yet," Hagakure realized, halfway done with her cupcake. "Jiro's right. We should do something else."