Side Story: Class Party, Pt. 1

Oh, y'all already know it's about to go down, from that title alone >:3

"KAMINARI WAIT!!!"

"IT WASN'T MEEE!!!"

"NO, STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!"

"Not the cupcakes!!"

"Dear God, the shoes!!!"

"I KNOW I WORE HIGH HEELS!!"

"Watch out for the table!!"

"KIRISHIMA, NO-"

"SPIDER!!!"

"SCATTER!!"

"WAIT, NO, DON'T DO THAT!!"

"BAKUGO!!!"

"AAAAAAAHH-!!!!!!"

Yes.

That's me.

Izuku Midoriya.

Or Deku.

Whichever you prefer.

It doesn't matter to me, really.

You may be wondering how I got myself into this situation.

How I ended up on fire on top of one of the silly-string-spattered common room couches wearing a left sock and holding a pair of khakis that were not mine.

In that order.

I guess?

But the order isn't really important.

It's a matter of how I ended up WITH that order.

It's a crazy thing, to be honest.

It's a long story, too, so, uh.......Buckle up?

~-.-~

"You want to do what?" Deku frowned.

"A class party?" Uraraka repeated.

"With just our class?" Yaoyorozu added, confused.

"Yeah!" Mina grinned. "Here in the dorms!"

The seven girls were gathered by themselves in the common room. They all relaxed on couches, a few minutes before they were heading to bed. They had originally been talking about Present Mic's English class, but Mina's sudden outburst derailed that conversation and interested them all in a whole new topic.

"This is already looking bad," Jiro groaned.

"What's wrong with my idea?" Mina pouted.

"Our class is pretty chaotic," Tsuyu pointed out. "And that's just our class alone. Who knows what could happen? School is also a thing, and if any other class hears about the possibility of a party, don't you think they'll want to join too? Besides, it's a pretty big thing to plan, and I don't see the purpose-"

"But guys!" Hagakure pressed, siding with Mina. "This can help us bond together! We need to do something as a whole group! The only time we've every done anything fun is that swimming day and that mall trip!!"

"And both got cut short!" Mina finished.

"So.....you want to gather everyone in our dorm to.....chill?" Jiro looked uneasy.

"What's so bad about that?" Mina affirmed with a smile.

"Just think!" Hagakure went on, bouncing. "We could eat junk food, play some games, and just have fun with each other and talk! We could grow closer as a class!"