Let's Have A Talk About Your Quirk

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

I REPEAT THIS IS A-

Not so red alert.

Hey guys!

Sorry for the misdirection, LOL.

Just wanted to give you all a heads-up that the first few chapters of this book will be going under a major rewrite!

In starting this story, I originally intended to capture the action scenes and suggested romances through a female Izuku Midoriya, but as time went on, and this story became more popular, I realized something.

People like this story because of the side shenanigans I include, the ship moments I give you guys, and how true I stay to the canon story despite the one little genderbend.

So, in honor of that, the first few chapters where I so disrespectfully skipped over a bunch of good stuff will be rewritten according to canon!

I'll try and follow the actual script and storyline when starting the story again, but that won't change the actual updates or any other part of the story!

Just wanted to let everyone know that, when I tell you all, I would really appreciate it if you would go back and re-read the first few chapters to get a better vision of a not-so-sloppy story when they're updated!

Thanks!

Enjoy this chappie!

Deku gasped.

She had seen her name on the board.

She had passed the exam.

"I....I got my license...." she breathed, her eyes shining.

Izuku Midoriya.

Right there, up on the screen, along with the other people who passed.

She had passed and had gotten her hero license!

"I got my license!" she cheered, pumping a fist into the air.

I did it! I passed, All Might!!

"A lot of people seemed to pass," Shoji noted to the side.

"Where is it?!" Bakugo yelled, obviously trying to find his own name.

"I'm up there!" Mineta started jumping up and down. "Call me a hero!"

"Great job, Mineta!" Deku grinned, giving him a high-five.

"I did it," Jiro breathed a sigh of relief, a hand to her chest. "I passed!"

"There I am!" Iida whispered in awe as he saw his name on the board.

"Alright," Shoji smiled beneath his mask. "I'm up there."

"I'm on the board!!" Uraraka cheered.

"Thank God! I am, too!" Sero blinked many times.

"As am I," Tokoyami smiled a bit.

"What a relief," Ojiro saw his name on the screen.

"Magnifique! J'ai vaincu les paysans défaillants!!" Aoyama seemed to sparkle.

"I did it!" Sato breathed.

"Woo-hoo! Pinky passed, yessiree, Mama made it!!" Mina squealed, waving her arms.

"W-whoa..." Koda was pleasantly shocked and shy about his own passing of the exam.

"Another small step towards being a pro," Yaoyorozu smiled at the sight of her own name.