Practical Exams, Pt. 2

(A/N) Y'all, I just made a big oofies.

I'm too lazy to check, but I think I made Thirteen a boy during the USJ. Not too sure, but she is actually a girl. Who knew?

Also, don't mind me and my computer as we have multiple seizures while I type out everyone's names.

Like....

Like this.

Urararararkakdra

Todorodokidoki

Bakagoun

Tsuyunao

Shigarakiorano

Kurogiranaya

Yaoyorozuaomo

Aoyamama

iIdad

Kirishims

Tokyam

Hagakurhaga

.....there's more, but I'm wheezing too much right now to even bother to write my failures out again.

Anyways, onto the chapter where I literally spend two hours making sure a 20-minute episode matches up with my writing.

Enjoy~

The fifth match of the practical exam was currently in progress. Uraraka and Aoyama were up against Thirteen. Their time was almost up.

"Uwaaah!!" Uraraka shrieked. "Oh man, we were so close that timeeeee!!"

Both Aoyama and Uraraka held onto a metal pipe for dear life. Thirteen stood a good ways away from them, using her Quirk to try and suck everything towards her. Her Black Hole pawed fiercely at the two students, trying to make them lose their grip. They were right in front of the exit gate, but Thirteen was now actively sucking them back.

"I won't let you get away!" Thirteen shouted.

This isn't good! Uraraka thought. We'll get caught! Think! We have to get out....What would Deku do?! She would know what to do... What would Deku do?!

"Hey," Aoyama said.

"Hold on!" Uraraka shouted out over the loud wind gusts. "I'm trying to think right now, and-"

"You were thinking about what the lovely Izuku Midoriya would do, right?" Aoyama asked in a quiet voice with a smile.

(A/N) Okay, let me be real with y'all for a moment. I think we all know there's a traitor, and we all be pointing fingers. Some people think it's Kaminari, who acts dumb just to pretend, and is actually the villain's informant. Others think it's Kirishima, who evades most of the bad stuff that happens and only reacts if someone gets hurt or targeted. That's, at least, all I can come up with as to why you would think that.

Well, I'm calling it right now: It's fucking Aoyama.

Sorry for my language (I never cursed in my writing until Bakugo), but it's true.

Think about it.

His backstory has no justification and is sketchy. He's always looking into the camera. He's never really around for the evil events, and yet he always seems to know what's going on. On top of that, he's a French exchange student, so he has no one here to back him up to say he's chill and safe to have around. He seems to know literally everything about everyone, and can stalk people with ease. During the training camp, he had a shot at Dabi, but chose to shoot Mr. Compress with his Navel Laser much later.