Deku Vs Kacchan, The Second

Once more, I will be re-writing the first few chapters of this book! There will be flashbacks, names, and events that may not have been previously mentioned in this story, so unless you're a person who memorized every line of dialogue in the anime and understand everything that will now be canonically mentioned, then please don't come at me in my DMs just because you may not recognize something I wrote in here. In this particular arc, I'm doing my best to not write in any extra dialogue or scenes, because it's already a lot to unpack in the episodes. If you'd like clarification on a joke, a conversation, or an omake, you can always message me NICELY in my DMs or in the comments. 

I don't want to see:

"You made this childhood scene just for the BakuDeku, right?"

"When did this happen?? This never happened in canon."

"I don't remember the Ground Beta fight - you never wrote that!"

"You skipped so much stuff, smh"

"This chapter was rushed and stuffed with random plot points. Did you even reference the anime, or your past chapters??"

"You aren't even following canon anymore."

Yeah.

No more of that, guys.

I don't respond to it, and to all of you who sent me these verbatim messages, listen up:

I don't want it.

I don't need it.

And I certainly don't think you should be reading a fanfiction that follows canon as closely as possible (save for the genderbend of the protagonist and side stories) if you can't bother to read the messages I leave in each chapter, or understand that I'm always working to fix any problem you have in the story.

Better alternatives include:

"Are you going to rewrite this Season 1 scene?"

"I love all the side stories and everything, but can we stick more to canon?"

"Is this childhood scene real? It's actually a lot more in-depth than I remember. Good job on expanding on the visual details!"

"Short chapter, but I love the story's plot points right now! Can't wait for next update! Will it be longer?"

"Are you going to touch more on some unclarified events, like (specify event)?"

These I will respond to.

Now, as for the rewritten chapters in the beginning? Be sure to be on the lookout for notices on my profile's message board so you can catch an announcement I make over which chapter was updated/add! If you don't follow me, totally fine - I'll try and also put out a quick announcement at the start of current updated chapters as we move along in the story for the same thing.

As for those who already follow me, I sincerely apologize for some confusion I may have caused with my alarming announcements of my possible deactivation. I assure you, if I post this after that week's deadline is up, I've most likely decided to remain on this platform and stick through some of my burdens in life, or at least leave this story up (possibly for adoption, if anyone would be up to the task, should I choose to leave.) If I post this before that deadline, it's still up in the air.

Thank you for your time.

Enjoy this new chapter!