Welcome to UA

Midoriya Izuku, otherwise known as Deku, squared her shoulders as she faced the school of her dreams.

Long ago, she could only make silly wishes about going here.

Now that was true.

"Oi! Nerd," a familiar voice growled. 

Deku slowly turned around.

"How the hell did they let a Quirkless failure like you in here? And in my class?" he snarled, walking up.

Deku opened her mouth then closed it, turning and running away.

"Hey!" he called angrily, chasing after her.

Suddenly, the greenette bumped into someone's back.

"Eek! I'm so sorry!" she apologized quickly. The person turned around, but Deku didn't see their face. She had looked back at a certain Bakugo who was readily gaining on her.

"I have to go!" she squeaked, running around him. She ran inside the school and burst into class, just as Bakugo tackled her. She shrieked as she fell down, and many heads turned to look at the two.

"You damn nerd," Bakugo growled her ear.

"Kacchan," she whispered, looking around in embarrassment. "Please....g-get off-"

"Sir, that is extremely disrespectful!" a stern voice said from inside the class.

"Hah?" Bakugo grunted, climbing off of Deku and walking towards the voice.

"You should not treat any lady that way," the blue-haired boy in glasses scolded, unafraid, "and especially in a respected establishment!"

Deku recognized the speaker as one of the people from the entrance exam, who had doubted her because of her small frame. She quickly got up off of the ground, and timidly flitted hereyes around the room as Bakugo yelled with the glasses boy.

There were so many people!

"Oh, hey!" a bubbly voice piped up from behind. "I'm so happy we're in the same class!!"

Deku whirled around to see the nice girl from before. She had short brown hair and rosy cheeks, with brown eyes. Deku fidgeted with her skirt and stammered a 'hello', not very good at making friends.

"I am Tenya Iida," the same blue-haired boy came up behind them, moving his hand up and down. 

"Ochaco Uraraka," the girl greeted eagerly, shaking his hand.

"I applaud your skills and courage, young girl," the Iida boy said, waving his hand at me now. "I only wish that I myself had not been wrapped up in the points, otherwise I would have aided you in your mission to rescue Miss Uraraka!!"

"I-It's fine," Deku said, smiling shyly.

"I can't wait to make new friends!" the Uraraka girl squealed.

"If you're here to make friends, then leave," a low voice muttered behind them.

It was a dark-haired man with a juice pouch in a yellow sleeping bag.

Both Deku and Uraraka shrieked while Iida looked extremely appalled.

~Time Skip~

"I am Mr. Aizawa," the man droned later, "your homeroom teacher."

The strange man went on to discuss the importance of the school, how it worked, and why they were there, before giving up half-way through and telling them to follow him outside for a test.