The UA Sports Festival, Part Five

"READY? START!!!"

Todoroki said nothing, immediately sending a huge blast of ice at the girl.

"Smash!" Deku yelled (inside her head, because, you know, yelling that out loud......here lemme create the scenario in italics, then I'll go back the the story, okie?)

Skip if you don't want to read, I'm just messing around here, LOL.

"Smash!" Deku yelled, holding her hand as she flicked her finger at the oncoming attack.

Her power shot the ice away and made it explode, some shards heading back to Todoroki.

However, the boy of two powers looked at her strangely.

As did the rest of the audience.

Why?

"Deku, what the hell?" Bakugo yelled, breaking the silence. "Why fuck did you just copy....All Might...."

"Oh my God..." Uraraka breathed.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA IS ALL MIGHT'S SECRET LOVE CHILD!!" Todoroki shouted, pointing at the girl. "I FREAKING KNEW IT!! I CALLED IT!!! WHERE THE HECK IS ALL MIGHT?!?!"

"I KNEW SOMETHING FISHY WAS GOING ON!!" Endeavor roared from his vantage point.

"God dammit, Midoriya," Aizawa groaned. "Now everyone knows-"

"Aight, imma head out," All Might (in his withered form) said, sneaking out from the stands.

"WAIT SO MIDORIYA IS ALL MIGHT'S KID?!?!?" Kaminari exclaimed.

"HELL NO!!" Bakugo roared, blasting himself down to the arena.

"Nope," Deku made a run for it, but Bakugo grabbed her shirt collar.

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU SHITTY NERD?! IS THAT WHY YOU FUCKING HID YOUR HALF-ASSED POWER?!" he yelled. "ALL MIGHT IS YOUR DAD?!"

"NOT TODAY, SATAN!" Deku screeched, kneeing Bakugo where the sun don't shine and breaking her legs as she jumped out of the freaking stadium.

"GET BACK HERE, MIDORIYA!!" Todoroki shouted, using his ice powers to fly himself after her. "YOU CAN'T JUST LIE TO ME AND LEAVE!!"

"GUYS, WE GOTTA GO FIND DEKU AND GET THE FULL TRUTH!" Uraraka yelled, and Class 1-A yeeted themselves out of their after the greenette.

Who, by the way, just crashed into a streetlamp.

The audience had no clue what was going on.

And Aizawa fell asleep in his sleeping bag, too done to deal with his class.

The end.

That's it. Back to the story.

"Smash!" Deku yelled in her head, flicking one of her fingers at the oncoming attack.

Her Quirk repelled the attack and destroyed the ice coming for her, even sending a few shards back at Todoroki. Todoroki directed the freezing wind and extra pieces away from him, also making a small barrier behind him. When he removed his arms from his face, he quickly observed his opponent.

Just as I suspected, he thought, She is prepared to hurt herself to win.

There was Deku, holding her wrist. She stared stoically at Todoroki, her teeth set. One of her fingers had broken as a result of her defensive move.