Side Story: Class Party, Pt. 2

I was just reading the manga, and Deku's freaking face when Shinso said "I have no intention of making friends" made my day.

Class A took one look at Shinso after he said that and began slow-clapping, and I swear, Aizawa's face just looked at Shinso like "You fool......you absolute fool....."

Anyway, I'm back at it again with some chaotic goodness.

This has just become a huge crap-post story, eh?

Let's all make a petition to Aizawa for Class A's mandatory bedtime to be at 8pm so Bakugo doesn't feel attacked when they make fun of him for going to bed at 8:32 pm.

Please and thank you.

Now, where did we leave off?

"I can't believe using your All Might cut-out actually worked," Mina breathed a sigh of relief.

"Let that be a lesson in not messing with the boys like that," Yaoyorozu gave everyone a pointed stare.

"Aw, c'mon, Yao-momo," Hagakure whined. "You had fun pranking them too!"

"I will admit, there was a certain feeling of pride that I took in the event," Yaoyorozu sighed. 

"That's all I needed to know," Mina grinned.

"So what's next on the agenda?" Jiro asked.

"You have more stuff planned, right?" Uraraka inquired.

"Duh," Hagakure giggled.

"It's all a matter of what we want to do first," Mina explained. "We have can watch a movie that I rented on my laptop, have that dance-off that Hagakure and I were discussing, bust out some more snacks, or play some games."

"What games?" Tsuyu questioned.

"Well, there are the classic girl-talk games like 'Never Have I Ever' and 'Truth or Dare'," Mina grinned mischievously.

"But I also brought UNO and a regular deck of cards, just in case.....hmm...just in case you girls were too chicken," Hagakure said teasingly, producing two decks from her small bag.

"Pfft, chicken?" Uraraka waved her off.

"I challenge you all to woman up and play these games first," Mina crossed her arms.

"Thanks, but my dignity can't take any oncoming attacks right now," Jiro scoffed.

"Why don't we save those games for later?" Deku suggested. "Mina, you dance, right? This dance-off could be really fun."

Mina's previous thoughts of humiliation were erased as her face brightened. The prospect of dancing with her friends overpowered the need to find out some tea. Instantly, she jumped up and snagged Jiro's speaker that they had rescued a while back, taking up her phone in the process and trying to connect to it.

"Yes!" she squealed. "Dance-off comes first!"

"I can't dance," Jiro grimaced.

"Me either," Deku laughed, "but what's the harm, right?"

"I took a ballet class when I was little," Uraraka offered.

"This is going to be awesome!" Hagakure twirled around. "This dance-off is going to be completely free-style! No judgement!"

"Everyone can dance!" Mina gasped, looking at them all. "Just let the music do the work, and try not to trip, is all! The technique and steps can be learned later, but without a rehearsal, the raw experience you're going to have can show anyone how far along you are! I can help you guys out with the footwork, if you need, but it doesn't take much to just have fun with it!"