Side Story: Kindergarten Mishaps, The Deku Edition

(Continued from the previous Kindergarten chapter)

"So, who knows how to take care of a small child?" Sero asked, still holding the little girl. 

"Kaminari, put your hand down," Mina slapped his shoulder.

"I babysit my little cousins sometimes," Yaoyorozu offered.

"I take care of my neighbor's kids a lot!" Uraraka added.

"I'm really good with kids!" Mina squealed.

"How old are you, Midoriya?" Sato asked, bending down slightly.

"Eh?" the small greenette tilted her fluffy head, confused.

"We didn't call her 'Midoriya' at this age," Bakugo scoffed, shoving past people and standing close to Sero. "Are you guys dumb? She doesn't know that she's being called 'Midoriya' yet."

"Kacchan! The nickname!" Hagakure snapped her invisible fingers. "That makes sense now! So, what was her childhood name?"

"I called her Deku-" Bakugo started.

"Izu-chan!" little Deku piped up, suddenly understanding what the students were asking. "My name is Izu-chan!"

"Hah? It's Deku, Deku," Bakugo protested. "I called you Deku!!"

"Why are you always so mean, Kacchan?" Deku's eyes filled with tears.

"No no no no no no!" Uraraka yelped, taking Deku from Sero's arms. "Don't cry, De...I mean, Izu-chan! He didn't mean it!"

Deku sniffed and wiped her watery eyes, nodding a bit.

"Izu-chan," Todoroki murmured, walking up to Uraraka. "How adorable."

Deku giggled a bit, and then reached up to Todoroki.

"Your hair! It's pretty," she said, messing up the line between his white and red locks. 

Todoroki's hair was effectively scrambled, the two opposite sides clashing with each other. Kaminari snapped a quick photo before hiding his phone. This was priceless.

"Awww, I'm gonna die!" Mina squeaked, taking Deku and swinging her up into the air.

Deku giggled and shrieked, obviously having fun.

"Yao-momo!" Jiro tugged her friend's arm. "You have to make her an outfit! What she's wearing isn't good enough."

What Deku was wearing was simply the school uniform. It shrank to fit her, courtesy of the Quirk, but this was different. The entire class now had a 3-D printer at their disposal to take care of a student sent back into a past age.

So?

They were going to use this.

"You're right," Yaoyorozu grinned, before calling out to everyone. "What should I make for Mido......Izu-chan?"

"Something big enough for her to wear now, but when she turns back, it has to be skimpy-" Mineta drooled.

He was promptly thrown out of the window into a tree by Bakugo, after getting slapped with Tsuyu's tongue.

"Anyone else?" Yaoyorozu inquired, disgusted with the tiny pervert.

"Will he be okay?" Hagakure inquired, looking nervously out the window.

"Who cares?" Mina shivered a bit. "It's not like we had to look after him today. He'll be fine."

"We should have a fashion show," Aoyama said with a dramatic flourish of both hands. "A fashion show would be perfect!"