Side Story: Kindergarten Mishaps

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

A scream could be heard from Class 2-A's room, but every other class and year chose to ignore it. With those students, it was only natural. They could only assume something out of the unordinary had happened to them again.

It was routine that main characters get all the action.

However, this action was not something anyone anticipated nor needed.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Deku cried frantically. "What's going on?!"

"Midoriya, can you not screech?" Aizawa rubbed his face. "I'm dead tired."

"S-sorry, but I-I want to know what's going on," Deku stammered.

"Well, as you can see here," Aizawa gestured around the class, "we have a problem."

And indeed they did.

Every other student except for Deku was now four years old.

Some people crawled or walked around. Some explored the room or talked like little friends. Others were loud or anxious, and some were just plain hyper. All in all, it was hard to follow, so Deku only had her teacher for an explanation as to what had happened.

"I guess some kid with a Quirk got emotional on a walk with a parent or something," Aizawa shrugged. "They could've walked past the school, and if their Quirk works like Midnight's aroma, the mist could've floated through an open window. Why do we leave our windows open-"

"So you don't know?" Deku interjected.

"No, problem child, I do not," Aizawa answered. "Personally, I see this as a win, as it means a free day for everyone. None of the Quirk seems to be left, since you and I are not changing. I tried to erase the effects, but I could not. What I can do, however, is maybe give you a detention for being tardy to class. Do you have a good reason?"

"...A-ah, well," Deku stuttered, fiddling with her skirt, "....I was training last n-night and studying....so I overslept.....and I was only two minutes late!"

"Two minutes late is not on time," Aizawa said flatly, staring the greenette down. "I expect you all to be more responsible."

"R-right," Deku gulped. "....But what do we do now?"

".....There is a way for everyone to win," Aizawa murmured finally, walking to the door with his hands in his pockets.

"How so?" Deku inquired.

"Easy," Aizawa shrugged stepping half-way out of the door. "You learn to be more responsible by taking care of your classmates for the rest of the day, and you escape without a detention for tardiness. I will report this to the proper people, and maybe send you help depending on how you do."

"W-what?!" Deku shrieked. "I...I can't--!!"

"Oi, problem kids!" Aizawa raised his voice, and all young ones looked at him as he pointed at Deku. "Midoriya will be your Sensei today. Be good, or else."

With that, he shut the door and left.

Deku was left alone.

Slowly she looked back at the kids.

They took one look at her and everything erupted into chaos.

This was already a bad start.

----------------------------------------

"Alright.....s-so now that you're all seated, let's talk about some s-stuff, okay?" Deku said gently, minutes later after arranging everyone in a little circle. "First, do you know who I am?"