Hero Training

A few days later, everyone's hero costumes arrived.

When applying for UA High's Hero Course, you had to send in a rough idea of what you wanted your hero costume to be.

These costumes would be temporary, and alterations could be made later, if necessary.

However, when sending in her late form, Deku had a special request. Her mother, excited on her entry (but not grasping how she got in), went all out and made a special jumpsuit for the basis of Deku's costume. Deku, touched, asked that it be used when making the costume, but.....

 Deku, touched, asked that it be used when making the costume, but

They made a few.... changes.

"Uwaah?!" Deku cried, looking in the mirror and trying to pull the front flap of the suit down.

"Woah, I thought you said you had a jumpsuit," Jiro said, looking the greenette up and down.

"I did," Deku groaned. "They changed it and - agh, these shorts are too short!!"

"You definitely wear it well," Yaoyorozu noted, nodding her head at my figure.

"Definitely not," I mumbled, blushing and tugging on the flap more.

"Deku, if you keep that up," Uraraka laughed, adjusting her pink helmet, "you'll end up covering the front but exposing the back, the more you yank on it!"

"Aah!" Deku yelped, realizing she was right. Sighing, she gave up. She then looked at everyone else's outfits.

Deku was definitely not modest, but not the most indecent out off all of them. 

Yaoyorozu was almost completely exposed, wearing an almost-vest-like cloth and a belt. Jiro wore black leggings, a jacket, headphones, and a T-Shirt. Uraraka had on a skin-tight body suit with boots that made a statement, plus her helmet and bracelets. Tsuyu wore a green suit, harness, and goggles. Hagakure wore gloves and small boots; nothing more. Ashido wore a jazzy leapord print jumper with a furry vest, plus shoes tailored to her Quirk.

Deku was still embarrassed, but it would have to do.

They walked out and formed a group, and Mineta was on them almost immediately.

He came for Yaoyorozu first, his arms outstretched. The boys behind him were able to kick him off track, but he landed on Deku instead. He didn't mind the different target.

Shrieking, she tried to get him off, but surprisingly, someone impossible came to her rescue.

"Get the fuck off of her, you bastard!!" Bakugo roared, yanking his and his groping hands off, and throwing him down to the ground.

Mineta groaned as he  shakily got to his feet, but was please nonetheless. His job had been done. Deku quickly dusted herself off, unsettling chills crawling down her spine.

"What the hell are you wearing, dipshit?" Bakugo growled, averting his eyes.

"S-sorry, Kacchan," Deku stammered. "But th-this is all they gave me....My mom made me a j-jumpsuit, but they-"