My Hero Academia: Two Heroes

(A/N)Alright, so before we begin, I want to give you all a heads-up.

This is a movie, okie? 

It's set right after Season 3, but before season 4.

Or so I thought.

Maybe it was season 2?

I was always confused on the timelines, and I still haven't figured out where the movie is placed.

But I only realized that maybe it wasn't actually after season 3 after I wrote the "All Might" chappie.

Because everyone knows what he looks like now, right?

I may be wrong when I write this, but hey, I'm just running off of stress and half a bowl of cereal that I made last about 9 hours.

[4/23/2020 update]

I just looked at the movie cover.

It's before the provisional license exam, I know that much, from Deku's glove design.

And he's apparently still the number one hero.

So it was definitely during or right after Season 2.

And I missed it 😐

I'll have to check the sub again to find the episode where All Might asks Deku to go with him to I-Island.

Man, I'm hella confused.

So, for clarification, Deku's hair is still long, and her hero suit is still Gran-Torino-timeline.

Anyway, without further ado, it's synopsis time.

All Might gets an invitation from an old friend's daughter, with two tickets to a hero convention during the summer. All Might takes Midoriya with him to use the second ticket, and Class 1-A is also there, a sponsored field trip from the school for the best freshman class. (Only some characters will be present, however.) I will let the chapter lay out the rest of the stuff.

The movie was about an hour and a half long, and this chapter is probably going to be pretty dang long to read as well. 

So, that being said, grab your blanket + snacks + a cozy place to read.

I worked really hard on this, and spent a good amount of time getting this ready.

Enjoy~

A bright blue sky.

A few clouds.

An eagle screeching in the distance as its partner soared alongside it.

It was a peaceful day in the city.

People walked around, going about their business.

Skyscrapers and a brightly-lit casino marked their path along sidewalks and the main highway.

All seemed fine.

Well...

Until the front of the casino exploded.

People screamed and ran, not believing their eyes. A scramble to escape whatever had happened ensued, but everyone was lost and frightened. A cackling figure riding a monster emerged from the smoke, dashing down the street. He had poker winnings and other stolen items of monetary value in tell-tale bags.

"No one can stop me!" the red-garbed villain crowed. "Out of the way, idiots! Better move before I crush you!"

"Up ahead!" the monster grunted in an garbled voice.