» 15. LEVEL FIVE - ICE ICE WATER

L E V E L   0 5

~•~

ICE ICE WATER

~•~

"Ice ice water change your foot, if your foot is dirty, please go home and change it."

All the players will form a big circle.

There's a blue light that will hit all the players as the chant plays.

The player who was last lit by the blue light will be removed from the circle.

The last player left in the circle will be the 'taya'.

All the players are wearing a belt. Those belts have buttons on the front and back.

The 'taya' have to press the button and say 'ICE' to ice-d the player.

There is also something attached to their neck that will automatically stop them from moving when the button is pressed.

To save or to water the ice-d player, the other players should also press the button on the belt of the ice-d player and say 'WATER'.

All the players have 3 lives. When they have been ice-d three times, the other players can no longer save or water them.

The game has four sets.

First set: The 'taya' has one and hour to ice the players. The 'taya' have to ice at least fifteen players to survive the set. When the time is up, all the players who weren't ice-d at that time are all safe. If the 'taya' did ice-d at least fifteen players, he/she is also safe but if he/she didn't, he/she will play again in the next set with the players who were ice-d that time.

Second set: To know who will be the 'taya', there will be a voice that will say– VIVA... and order the players to do something. The last player to do the viva challenge will be the next 'taya'. The 'taya' has thirty mimutes to ice-d the players. The 'taya' have to ice-d at least ten players to survive the set. When the time is up, all the ice-d players at that time will play again in the next set.

Third set: The 'taya' in this set has fifteen minutes to ice-d the players. The 'taya' have to ice-d at least five players to survive the set. When the time is up, all the ice-d players will play again in the next set

Fourth or last set: The 'taya' has five minutes to ice-d the player. The 'taya' needs to ice-d at least one player to survive. The 'taya' must guard that one player so the other players can't save or water the ice-d player. When the time is up and the 'taya' did ice-d one player at that time, the 'taya' will be safe and the ice-d player will be eliminated but if the other players did save or watered the ice-d player, the 'taya' will be eliminated.

It is either the 'taya' or the ice-d player will be eliminated.

~•~

P L A Y E R S

27/31

Althea S. de Vera

Anna C. Herrera

Archer T. Garcia

Brinsley B. Flores

Caden A. Cruz

Chad D. Javier

Clara O. Ponce

Ebony M. Cortez

Edith M. Rosales

Ellery T. Silva

Ember M. Ybañez

Erico I. Gil

Grant R. Smith

Hazel V. Sevilla

Matt D. Francisco

Missy C. Torres

Mio D. Salazar

Ollie O. Palma

Oliver P. Vargaz

Patrick D. Mendez

Raquel M. Valdez

Rosette P. Vergara

Sendrick A. Ilagan

Wilver P. Bautista

Zabelle G. Alonso

Zack S. Gomez

Ziah C. Trinidad

~•~

L E V E L   0 5

I C E   I C E   W A T E R

~•~

GOOD LUCK, PLAYERS!

Always remember, must reach level 31.