» 30. LEVEL EIGHT - SNAKE & LADDERS

L E V E L   08

~•~

SNAKE & LADDERS

~•~

The players will play on a giant 3D snake & ladders board with the squares being rooms.

Instead of a counter, the players themselves are the one who will stand on the "start here" room of the board.

Each of them will be given a small device where they can roll the dice just by tapping the screen.

Just like what a normal snake & ladders game do, the players will move depends on what is shown on the dice.

The device has a GO sign at the top right, once it says "Roll", the players can start tapping the screen.

Once the players already moved to the rooms where they should be, they have to wait three seconds before to know if they are in the room with a ladder, with snakes, or just a normal room.

If the player lands in the room where there's a ladder, s/he can move up to the top of the ladder.

If the player lands in the room where there are snakes, s/he must go back depends on how many snakes are in the room.

The players may also got bitten by the snakes, so they should protect themselves.

If the players lands in the normal room, then s/he's safe and just need to wait the GO sign of his/her device.

Random rooms have one special medicine, the players can drink it if they got bitten by the snakes, it will automatically slowly heal the wound.

All the players should get to the last box/room of the board that says "safe room" to be safe.

If there are last two or more players who are all in the room before the "safe room", they need to go back depends on what the dice says, because one player should be left to be eliminated.

The one player left on the giant snake & ladders board will be eliminated.

~•~

P L A Y E R S

24/31

Althea S. de Vera

Anna C. Herrera

Archer T. Gracia

Brinsley B. Flores

Caden A. Cruz

Chad D. Javier

Clara O Ponce

Ebony M. Cortez

Edith M. Rosales

Ellery T. Silva

Erico I. Gil

Grant R. Smith

Matt D. Francisco

Missy C. Torres

Mio D. Salazar

Ollie O. Palma

Oliver P. Vargaz

Patrick D. Mendez

Raquel M. Valdez

Semdrick A. Ilagan

Wilver P. Bautista

Zabelle G. Alonso

Zack S. Gomez

Ziah C. Trinidad

~•~

L E V E L   0 8

S N A K E  &  L A D D E R S

~•~

GOOD LUCK, PLAYERS!

Always remember, must reach level 31.