𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

Y/N POV

After getting dressed, I head downstairs. Before coming out of the stairwell, I hear a lot more voices than there were when I got here. Timidly, I walk out of the hall and see an extremely tall figure talking with Charlie. They seem to be a humanoid spider. 

Charlie sees me and beckons me to come to meet them. "N/n! This is Angel dust! He's one of our tenants here at the hotel!" 

He laughs, "Your only tenant!" Even though I am much taller now that I am a demon, I feel dwarfed in comparison. "Well, aren't you absolutely gorgeous toots?! That sweater makes you look fabulous." As I looked at him, I realized he was much more fabulous than me. I always wished I could put together an outfit, but he was a natural at it. 

I blushed. "Thank you Angel dust! I really appreciate it!"

"Oh just call me Angel. Ang works too."

"Alright, Angel." I grinned at him. "You are so pretty too. I love your hair, it looks so fluffy!" 

He plays with his hair, "Thanks, toots! It takes a long time to make it look like this."

He walked me over to the bar that the cat-bird thing was sitting behind. "Hey Husk, how 'bout you get us two shots, hun?"

Husk glared. In a raspy voice, he said, "Don't call me hun, bitch." He turned to the back of the wall. 

I introduced myself to Husk, "Hi I'm N/n, it's nice to meet you." His response was a grunt in my general direction.

I tapped Angel on the shoulder. "Sorry I don't really drink."

"Then what do you do for fun?" He laughed at me.

"I sing! It's my favorite hobby." 

"Then you should sing something for me! I would love to hear your voice."

I hesitated at his request. If Al came around he would probably recognize my singing voice. "I don't really like singing in front of people."

"Ah, it's okay. We all get a little stage-fright."

Charlie came up behind the both of us as Angel downed his shot. "Hey Angel, I know that you just met N/n, but could you take her shopping for some clothes? She's new to Hell and she needs some clothes before starting work tomorrow."

He coughed as he swallowed his shot. "You're new?! Hell yeah, I'll take you shopping!"

At that point, he was basically dragging me out the door. "Guess we are best friends now." I thought to myself as I laughed. 

Angel took me to a lot of different stores, and it felt like I tried on hundreds of outfits. I felt bad buying outfits with his money, but he just brushed it off. "Hey, it's not every day I get to create someone's wardrobe from the ground up!"

We got a bunch of outfits, I don't even think I could name all of them. There were pants, crop tops, and sweaters in the bunch but I had a few favorite outfits.

 One was a simple, purple sleeveless tee with a sweetheart neckline, black pants, and a black, oversized button-up shirt that I would wear over the top of it. 

Another outfit was some black overalls, with a pink undershirt and black high-top shoes. But my all-time favorite outfit (and Angel's favorite too) was a light-violet sundress that came to just above my knees, and simple light-violet flats with ribbons that wrapped around my calves. Angel said it complimented my eyes. 

We headed home with hands full of shopping bags. "That was so fun N/n! You are gonna look so good in your new outfits. You're lucky you had me to help you."