𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Y/N POV

I sat up blinking my eyes. I was still in the library. "y-yeah I'm fine." I looked around Vaggie stood above me and Angel knelt right next to me. 

Vaggie looked at me, worried. "Are you sure hun? We found you and Alastor passed out on the floor of the library." I could still feel his hands wrapped around my waist from when he grabbed me. 

"We were talking in his mental room. He wanted to talk with me and he got his way." I put my hand up to my cheek, where Al had brushed away my tear. I was slightly annoyed that he had done it. "He just made things very complicated."

Angel patted my back, "You don't need to worry about him right now. We separated you two into different rooms. Charlie is with him right now."

Vaggie spoke up, "I'm headed there now, I just wanted to check on you first n/n."

"Call me Y/n. N/n isn't my real name. There's no point anymore."

She nodded and then walked away. Probably to go protect Charlie. "Y/n, I should've been here. I'm sorry," Angel looked at the floor.

I put my hand on his cheek, lifting it from the floor. "Hey, he didn't hurt me so it's fine." I hesitated, not knowing what to say next. "Do you wanna go do something fun?"

"Sure toots, what did you have in mind." I got up and motioned for him to follow me. I climbed up the ladder to the second floor of the library. I walked over to the window I was sitting at and unlatched it. I summoned my wings as I opened the window. "Let's go for a little flight. I need to get my mind off of things."

"Are ya sure? Won't other people see you?

"Nope! I can shift into shadow remember? and I need to get better at flying anyways."

"That's promising," He chuckled.

"Just trust me, alright? Get on my back."

"OoOo, kinky."

I rolled my eyes laughing, "you know that's not what I meant."

He got onto my back and I leaned out the window, merging into my shadow form. "You ready spider?" 

"Hell yeah?" He said nervously.

I jumped out the window and dived towards the ground. He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Y/N, GO UP!" He was clutching my shoulders tightly. Right as we were about to hit the ground, I launched us back into the air, my wings brushing the pavement. I felt much lighter in my shadow form.

I pushed myself further and further into the sky climbing high above the hotel. I stopped among the clouds. The sun was setting. Angel finally easing his grip and looking around, "fuck n/n, that was amazing." He was breathing hard because of his adrenaline. 

I hovered there, my wings flapping around me. "Angel...do you want to hunt a specific demon with me?"

I could tell he was a bit taken aback by my request. "Who is it?"

"Let's just say he hurt me when I was alive. And now, it's time for me to hurt him."

"Sounds fun."

--------------------------------------------

Alastor's POV

I opened my eyes to find I was no longer in the library. I was in a small office, Charlie stood behind the desk, staring out the window. I looked around, but y/n was not there. "Would you care to tell me why you separated me from y/n?"

She continued to look out the window. She said underneath her breath, just loud enough so I could hear, "What did you do to her Alastor?" 

I looked down at the ground. I was greatly disappointed in what I had done to her in my rage state. I hadn't wanted to cause her pain, none at all. "I hurt her Charlie. I was not in control of myself at the time. I hurt her and caused her to relive some trauma. I'm not proud. I do feel bad about what I did."