𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎

Y/N POV

I know that Alastor wanted me to not worry, but it still. If Lucifer finds out about my associations with anyone, then they are in danger. There is no other way to get to me, except through the people that I love. 

That night, I quietly shifted out of the house and decided to walk towards my destination. I needed to go and meet with the imps. I admired the deep red sky, and the scarlet moon on the horizon.  Going out at night was the only way to not be seen now that everyone knew what I looked like.

I pulled the hood closer to me as I felt a breeze pass through its fabric. I made sure to keep my mind quiet so I didn't alert Alastor; this was something I needed to do alone. 

As I walked, I felt eyes on the back of my head. I had passed several shady areas of the city, so I continued. I heard footsteps on the pavement behind me, so I swung around. There was nothing. Not even a shadow. 

I was getting extremely paranoid of my surroundings, so I shifted the rest of the way to their building to avoid anything malicious. It was about 6 stories tall and painted in a very dark brown. I walked in and realized that their office was one of many offices in this building. 

I took the elevator up to the 4th floor and walked towards their door. I knocked, and it was promptly answered by Loona. "Hi, Loona!" She looked a little annoyed at my presence, but I presumed that that was her natural look to everyone. 

"They are just in the back office." She led me into the room and I saw a run-down waiting room. Her hair was slung over her ears and some hung in her eyes. 

Before she opened the door to what I thought was the office, I looked at her and said, "Your hair looks amazing! I love how fluffy it is." Her hand paused over the doorknob and she looked back at me. 

"Thanks." I could tell she was surprised by my compliment, but she tried her best to hide it. "Hey guys, the Dark Angel is here."

"Oh, just call me y/n."

"Uh, y/n then is here."

She let me into a room with a large table in the middle. On the right side of the room was a giant whiteboard with certain obscenities, mostly blank. Moxie and Millie sat together on one side, and Blitz sat on the other.

Blitz got up, "Hey! Good to see ya y/n!"

"Hi everyone." I smiled at them and sat down, millie to my left and Loona on my right. I lowered the black hood from my head.

Blitz sat down next to Moxxie on the other side of the table. "Let's get down to business, what do ya need? It must be important if you don't have the Radio Demon with you."

I nodded, "I need to know the status of what all the Overlords of Hell are doing right now. I need to find the next target."

Moxxie took out a huge folder and put it on the table. The weight of it made it slam. He cringed but started talking. "We knew you would ask that, so Millie and I have been doing some observing."

Blitz laughed and looked at me, "So, we've been stalking them." 

Moxxie shot a glare over to Blitz, "As I was saying, this is all the information we have gathered on them so far. We believe the biggest threat to you, right now, is Velvet and Vox." He pulled out two pictures. One looked like a living TV and the other looked like a clown.

Millie looked over to me, "Vox controls all of the technology here and in Hell. Velvet is just extremely skilled with weapons, like her ax. They are your biggest threats because they both were in some sort of relationship."