𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

Y/N POV

Before we walked out of the stairwell, I realized that he should probably put me down. He had the same idea and set me down a couple of stairs before the bottom floor. As he set me down, he grazed the side of my leg, only multiplying the number of butterflies in my stomach. 

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the blush on my cheeks, and walked out. Immediately, I heard Angel scream my name. "Y/N!" He ran towards me and held me in a hug. My body ached as he held me, but I hugged him back. I hoped he hadn't seen me grimace. 

"Hi, Angel!" I put on a brave smile as he set me down. I realized that he had a slight frown on his face. "I'm all better now, so don't worry about it. I'm all healed up, just a little bit sore." 

He gave a faint smile and hugged me again, a bit softer this time. "What are you gonna do now that Val is gone?"

"Fuck, I don't know." He had on a mischievous grin. "Guess I'll just have some free time with you and Cherri." 

I laughed then spied Charlie and Vaggie out of the corner of my eye. Charlie rushed towards me, Vaggie trailing behind her. "Glad to see you better y/n!" Vaggie smiled, agreeing with her.

"Sorry to impose guys."

"No problem! But you do need to leave like right now." I paused. I had never heard Charlie sound so rude before. Before I could say anything, Al chimed in.

"I've never heard you that rude before Charlie." His voice sounded like it was coming through a radio, much more than usual.

 He raised his eyebrow and had a small but threatening smile on his face. 

Vaggie stepped in front of her, I could tell she still didn't like Alastor at all. "It is nothing to do with rudeness. Lucifer is on his way here right now." Charlie had an awkward smile on but I could tell there was fear behind it.

My eyes widened, I was filled with fear and surprise. I was powerful but not quite as strong as he was yet.  Alastor turned around towards me and noticed my expression. He held out his arm and I quickly took it. Nifty came from around the corner and held my right hand.  

"Guess it's time for us to leave. Thank you all!" I looked over at Angel and motioned quietly for him to call me later. The room quickly melted from around us and we appeared in the house. "Let me make you some food, you must be starving dear."

At that moment, I realized that I was starving. "Yeah, that would be great. I'm so hungry." I bent down and looked at Nifty. 

"Hey, could you go grab my phone upstairs for me? I'm not up to climbing the stairs right now." I smiled at her. 

Without a response, she rushed up the stairs and back down in a matter of seconds. "Here you go! Also, I fixed the window that the imp broke." 

"Oh, I totally forgot about that. Thank you!" Al had already walked into the kitchen, so I followed. I took a seat at the island while he was making the food. "What would you like to eat?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Surprise me!" I smiled and put the Imps number into my phone. The phone rang and then went to the answering machine. I called a second time and it was picked up almost immediately. 

"Hello, this is imp or the immediate murder professionals. How can we help you?" The person who picked up the phone sounded absolutely bored with the call. I suspected that it was probably Loona. 

"This is y/n. I need to talk with Blitz."

"One sec.." The sound on the other side of the phone dimmed but I could hear Loona talking to Blitz on the other side."