𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

TW! There will be some blood and gore in this chapter. Also, topics on abuse will be discussed. 

Y/N POV

I clutched the knife in my left hand as I entered the room. I looked around and found myself in a dirty old kitchen. I could feel rage sitting at the end of my tongue, ready to lash out. I walked around the little apartment and heard a crunching sound on the ground. I had walked into a shattered beer bottle on the floor, after some more investigating, these shattered bottles were all over the kitchen. 

"I really hope he's not drunk." I thought. I hummed a little tune and the mist led me to the very back room of the apartment. I ducked through the hallway, surprised that I was much to big for this house. The mist led me to the room on the right at the end of the hall. 

I kicked open the door and heard people clambering around and heard something fall. I looked towards the middle of the room and found a demon on the bed and one looking over the side of the bed. "Who the fuck are you?! What are you doing in my apartment?!" That could only be the voice of Jared. 

I walked into the doorway, hoping he would recognize my voice. "Sorry to interrupt you two, but I have a little business to attend to." 

I looked towards the side of the bed furthest from me. "Hi there little missy, I would suggest you leave this loser. He's not worth it. Trust me." Once I laid my eyes on him, all I wanted to do was rip him apart. I saw little green Jared leaning back against the bedframe.

She was a pretty imp, but she eyed me warily. I didn't blame her. I had just interrupted them. She hurried out of the apartment. I heard the door shut and turned back to Jared, with the knife in my hand. He had hurried and put his pants on while his lady friend left. 

I shut the door behind me. "Hello 𝘑𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥," I could hear the venom dripping from my voice. "Do you remember me? Did you miss me?" He hesitated for a moment.

"Y/N?" He said frantically. As I stalked closer to him, I could see an x on his forehead. Where the little coward had escaped the Hell waiting for him above, only to come down to this one. 

"Oh good! I'm glad you hadn't forgotten, I was starting to worry that you had. Seems life hasn't been great to you." I smiled evilly, ready to destroy every fiber of his being. "Did you ever feel sorry for what you did to my family?"

He looked cocky, as if I had brought up a past accomplishment, "No. If I felt sorry, why would I have killed them? I was really only looking for you, but they were in the way and you never came home." At that point, the control I had on my anger broke. I rushed towards him, grabbing him by the neck. 

"Are you scared that I can fight back now, Jared? I didn't know the power I held back then, but I understand it now." I threw him back against the door of his bedroom. The wood splintered as he flew into the hallway. He looked dazed as he sat up against the back of the hallway, holding the back of his head.

"Please Y/n, we can talk about this. I'm sure we've both changed now."

I stalked towards him, stepping through the broken door. I took the knife out of my pocket, the white metal shining in the air. "I'm going to hurt you like you hurt my family and me."

He looked like a scared little animal. The thought of him fearing me fueled my delight. I dragged the knife across his small green chest. The blood trailed down over the knife. He thrashed, trying to get away from me. I dragged his arm up and kicked him down the hall towards the kitchen. "You have no idea how much anguish you caused me."

He got up trying to run, but I trapped him in a little bubble so he couldn't run away. "Do you feel bad for what you did now?" 

He pounded against the side of the bubble, "Yes! I do! Please don't hurt me, I do feel sorry for what I did to them."