𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

Y/N POV

I walked up the stairs and touched my cheek. I could still feel where Alastor had wiped the blood from my cheek. When he touched it, it had felt like a spark had run across my cheek. I thought back to what he said, "And I'm not mad at you because I don't care if you overthrow me." Unfortunately, Nifty had interrupted our conversation, so I never heard the answer. 

I walked into my room and found Angel sitting on my bed, "So when are ya gonna start taking more territory? Now that everyone knows ya here?"

I walked into the bathroom and took my hair out of its ponytail. Apparently, I was covered in a lot more blood than I thought. "I don't know. I think I need to become more powerful if I'm going to start taking over territory from other overlords."

He laughed, "Whaddya mean more powerful?! Did ya see what ya did today? That was powerful!"

I shrugged my jacket off, "I know, but I didn't know the full prophecy. Alastor just told me."

"Wait, you didn't know? I thought that was the whole reason you revealed yourself to all of Hell?" He put two of his hands over his mouth. "Fuck, I thought you knew."

I scrubbed my bloody hands-off in the sink. "That's why I wanted to prepare a little more. It wasn't the best move but that's what we have to deal with right now."

I heard Angel's phone buzz. He picked it up and his hand dropped "This day is just getting worse and worse."

"What's wrong?"

"It's Valentino. He wants me to do more appointments. I mean, I don't care about how I get dick, it's just that Valentino orders me to do it. He's getting on me for not doing a lot this week."

I thought for a second, "I think I know who's territory I'm going after first." I turned around and faced him, leaning on the sink. 

He looked up from his phone, "No, you can't do him first. He's so powerful, he's gonna hurt ya."

"That's why Al's gonna teach me more tomorrow. I'll ask him to teach me some really powerful spells. I think I can handle it. And I figured out how to use my voice to control my powers."

"I just don't want him to hurt you," then he said quietly, "like he hurt me." He got up to leave and I grabbed his arm.

"That's an even better incentive to steal some of his territories myself. Let's ruffle some of his feathers." He gave a small smile. 

"Thanks y/n, I got to go get ready for my 'appointments'. See ya."

I said a small bye as he walked out of the room. I stood in place for a second, "I'm going to destroy Valentino very first." I got into the shower to wash the revenge from my skin. I summoned my wings to wash the burning scent from them but had to scrunch them in the shower. 

Just out of second nature, I started to sing. Now that I wasn't hiding from Al anymore, I could sing freely, and it felt good. I sang a variety of songs until I realized I had probably been in the shower for a long time. I stepped out of the steamy interior and shivered as the cold air hit my wings. I flapped them a few times to dry them off, and then put them away. I couldn't wear them with a bathrobe, they were much too big. 

I opened the bathroom door, humming a small song, and started drying my hair. I looked up and saw Alastor sitting on the bed. I stepped back into the bathroom and slammed the door. I heard his voice from behind the door. "Sorry my dear, I didn't mean to scare you! I came into your room to talk to you about something, but instead, I sat to admire your singing!"

𝐀 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 {Demon Alastor X Fem! Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें